13 men charged in alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
jsyk, the helmet doesn't hide the fact that you're an obese incel yourself. There's been two other weak fuck sticks that posted in a helmet to hide their grotesque unfuckability. Migs and jina are the other two. lol
lmao, thats funny.....15% body fat isn't obese you miserable bitter slag and as for the incel comment, try again mud shark.

Where's your face pic? Push the collection of black cocks out of the way for a moment and snap a quick picture.

Legendary Fuckwad

This user was banned
niggersucker, fuckwad, hollowheadwoodhandler, sicmonster,
you’re a pussy bitch. @ me next time so I can knock your dentures down your throat in a timely manner.

If I were some of you, not mentioning any names like msr(lol) I would not be talking about being a member of right wing boy clubs, or infiltrating police departments so you can shoot people, or being involved in political campaigns while promoting violence.

Oh no, I’m scared of the cancel police!!! Somebody help me!
E14915D9-0FEF-4107-98BC-3C85F5C8241F.jpeg

PS - "infiltrating police departments" and "being involved in political campaigns" have never been mentioned here, retard. keep whining, karen.

Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Thread should be titled Trump terrorists are at it again.

RXHVK4FUWFERFGKXBBZ4SQT74Y.jpg

Sensible people know these idiots don't represent Americans. No one gives a shit about them and their stupid plot except for retards like you.

Thread should be titled "bgirl gets excited over another stupid bullshit story that nobody except bgirl and other retards give a shit about".

Chernika

Obnoxious
This user was banned
No militia member worth their salt is a criminal bent on conspiratorial acts of terror. That term, like racist, is a fifth column media dog whistle. If these loons are indeed guilty of those crimes, they may quite likely have been apolitical and/or anarchists. Real militia members are standing by and waiting to fill the gap when the balloon goes up, whether the disaster is man made or natural, not working on domestic terror operations.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Their social media has exposed them to be Wolverine Watchmen, Boogaloo bois and possibly another group from Wisconsin. They were doing weapons training, making explosives and reaching out to other militias for assistance.

Whitmer conspiracy allegations tied to boogaloo movement

It appears they may be yours. At least one of them is afflicted with the TDS. His cohorts likely have it as well.

campkla

Well Known Member
Short Bussed
set up. I do not believe this bull shit. I thought you commit the crime first and then get arrested for it. now this poor white trash 🗑️ about to get trash canned.

Legendary Fuckwad

This user was banned

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
It appears they may be yours. At least one of them is afflicted with the TDS. His cohorts likely have it as well.

So you pick out the one boogaloo anarchist, Brandon Caserta cause breitbart said to. He's still a trumptard radicalized by the words and actions of the US prez. Many of those arrested were following Trump's call to liberate Michigan and were part of those groups that stormed the capital building over mask mandates and lockdowns. He's a radical white American terrorist, he belongs to all of us.

also Brandon Caserta
Ej279aoXsAAbEwY

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Adam Fox, basement dwelling 3%er mad because the government took his rights to work out in gym.

Ej3-f0gXcAAu-bm

Ej04d0RU0AE4Nnw

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
William Null at the capital to liberate Michigan
Ej5TCkOWsAEHPYk

Ej5TTCZWAAEDZ2q

anti-lockdown rally with the sherrif and a GOP senator
Ej2aOZmWAAEV2Me

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
you’re a pussy bitch. @ me next time so I can knock your dentures down your throat in a timely manner.

Oh no, I’m scared of the cancel police!!! Somebody help me!
View attachment 446752

PS - "infiltrating police departments" and "being involved in political campaigns" have never been mentioned here, retard. keep whining, karen.
Sending death threats over the internet how hardcore 🙄.

Back