13 men charged in alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Thread should be titled Trump terrorists are at it again.

RXHVK4FUWFERFGKXBBZ4SQT74Y.jpg
:trump: :trump: :trump: They look like fellow PATRIOTS to me! Except the one guy he's apussy!

Last edited:

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
They're entitled to their assembly under The Declaration of Independence.
No, the Declaration of Independence doesn't mention the right to assembly. lol Gathering together wasn't their problem, plotting to kidnap the Governor, plotting to kill police, and planning to incite a civil war is now a felony problem. At least 5 of them are facing 20 to life.

That sheriff I mentioned earlier may have some problems too.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
So you pick out the one boogaloo anarchist, Brandon Caserta cause breitbart said to. He's still a trumptard radicalized by the words and actions of the US prez. Many of those arrested were following Trump's call to liberate Michigan and were part of those groups that stormed the capital building over mask mandates and lockdowns. He's a radical white American terrorist, he belongs to all of us.

also Brandon Caserta
Ej279aoXsAAbEwY

That would make a you a Trumptard as well. "Trumptard" suits the TDS crowd better than it does Trump supporters.

In typical, foaming at the mouth Trumptard fashion, you latch on to and make a big fuss over another no one gives a shit except for Trumptards story regarding some fringe loons Trumptards. You stupid Trumptard.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Genius.
"we need a 'baker' to use the 'chemistry set' to 'bake a cake' so we can use it to blow up the governors vacation home.
I imagine they thought that was cleverly coded.
Like saying " got any fresh bread " so I can get high as fuck?

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
These terrorists are some of the same ones that stormed the capital months ago because of masks and lock downs. Trump said they were good people and said the governor should negotiate with them.

Michigan_Militia_Terror_Plot_2020_01.jpg

960x0.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-04-30-at-1.29.57-PM.png

Hatcher_MichiganCapitolProtest_02.JPG

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
pete musico terrorist organizer recruited members at Trump rallies. MAGA
Ej3_gfuX0AAT5mh.jpg

EkPpAn_XsAYjTnG

FUCK_YOU

"Salute the marines"
No, the Declaration of Independence doesn't mention the right to assembly. lol Gathering together wasn't their problem, plotting to kidnap the Governor, plotting to kill police, and planning to incite a civil war is now a felony problem. At least 5 of them are facing 20 to life.

That sheriff I mentioned earlier may have some problems too.

How hard are you going to cry when Trump is reelected?

campkla

Well Known Member
Short Bussed
this is what unemployment does to people. their best idea for that day was to kidnap the governor lol.

Back