14 Students, 1 Teacher Dead in a School Shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Someone leaked pictures of the officers flexing all their gear, playing dress up, looking tough. Good guys with guns theory failed in Texas of all places, that's a bad look and requires a cover up. If any police department deserved to be defunded, it's that one.

You wouldn’t have done shit, quit talking like you’re some bad ass. You are the epitome of the word cringe.

How much do you weigh ? You give of fat girl vibes with your exaggerated self confidence.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You wouldn’t have done shit, quit talking like you’re some bad ass. You are the epitome of the word cringe.

How much do you weigh ? You give of fat girl vibes with your exaggerated self confidence.
Lol, you give off dumb fuck stolen valor vibes. It looks like I was correct all along and you're just too pussy to say so.

I hear that. My girls were the same age as the sandy hook kids. Takes a real big man to kill a bunch of women and kids. Do you know after sandy hook they came out with bullet proof backpacks? BULLET PROOF BACKPACKS. This country is so fucked.

If it follows other school shooting protocol, all that shit will be sealed. A decade later, and nothing has leaked from the sandy hook school shooting. There will be a coroner's report tho
I hear that. My girls were the same age as the sandy hook kids. Takes a real big man to kill a bunch of women and kids. Do you know after sandy hook they came out with bullet proof backpacks? BULLET PROOF BACKPACKS. This country is so fucked.

If it follows other school shooting protocol, all that shit will be sealed. A decade later, and nothing has leaked from the sandy hook school shooting. There will be a coroner's report tho.
Shit happens shouldn’t be sending your kids to some building with thousands of strangers anyway you slaves
Holy shit... Nowadays you have to be afraid to send your child to school. It's getting worse and it's never going to end!
Dumbas
But the thing is, background checks are useless if nothing comes up. They could be 18, been law abiding all of their life but planning evil shit like this in secret, then when they need a weapon they are readily available.

The point is they need to be STOPPED from buying the guns. Fuck a background check. An 18 year old does not need a gun for any
But the thing is, background checks are useless if nothing comes up. They could be 18, been law abiding all of their life but planning evil shit like this in secret, then when they need a weapon they are readily available.

The point is they need to be STOPPED from buying the guns. Fuck a background check. An 18 year old does not need a gun for any purpose.
Every 18 year old should have a gun you fool

Back