14 Students, 1 Teacher Dead in a School Shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you kidding me? Who hunts with an AR…..about 99% of hunters do. The ATF even states that.
So what I am hearing is a lot of hunters need to go back to hunter safety and learn to aim. Against my will I was raised in a hunting family, and I never saw anyone ever buck hunt with more than a 10 round bolt or lever action rifle. In fact if anyone in our group showed up with an ArmaLite style rifle we would have kicked you off the property. You don't need a semi automatic rifle with an extended magazine to kill one buck or even at the biggest a moose. You just don't. There is NO reason for civilians to own these types of semi automatic high capacity rifles other then to self masturbate to the fantasy you are going to go Wolverine's on some oppressive government someday. (News flash your AR isn't doing shit against a M1A2 Abrams or an A-10 Warthog). Do I think we need to ban these weapons? No, I think that is a lost cause but the people who own these weapons should definitely be ostracized and laughed at and questioned mentally and morally. You tell me you own an AR, my first instinct is to laugh in your face and call you an adorable moron.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
So what I am hearing is a lot of hunters need to go back to hunter safety and learn to aim. Against my will I was raised in a hunting family, and I never saw anyone ever buck hunt with more than a 10 round bolt or lever action rifle. In fact if anyone in our group showed up with an ArmaLite style rifle we would have kicked you off the property. You don't need a semi automatic rifle with an extended magazine to kill one buck or even at the biggest a moose. You just don't. There is NO reason for civilians to own these types of semi automatic high capacity rifles other then to self masturbate to the fantasy you are going to go Wolverine's on some oppressive government someday. (News flash your AR isn't doing shit against a M1A2 Abrams or an A-10 Warthog). Do I think we need to ban these weapons? No, I think that is a lost cause but the people who own these weapons should definitely be ostracized and laughed at and questioned mentally and morally. You tell me you own an AR, my first instinct is to laugh in your face and call you an adorable moron.
You absolutely know nothing about marksmanship.... spare me the know-it-all BS..... You've already proven yourself as a novice....
Again, prove it...

Again, lets see you run into direct rifle fire...

Wouldn't even have the courage to do that
Just a useless blowhard hindsight hero who doesn't have a clue, period

Les see YOU run into direct rifle fire...
This isn't about "running into direct rifle fire" or whatever you're yapping about....
It's about using tactical maneuvers and neutralizing the threat....
YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T STAND AROUND "WAITING FOR BACKUP" WHILE PEOPLE ARE ACTIVELY BEING KILLED!!

Fact21

Machine
You absolutely know nothing about marksmanship.... spare me the know-it-all BS..... You've already proven yourself as a novice....

This isn't about "running into direct rifle fire" or whatever you're yapping about....
It's about using tactical maneuvers and neutralizing the threat....
YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T STAND AROUND "WAITING FOR BACKUP" WHILE PEOPLE ARE ACTIVELY BEING KILLED!!
Very well said.
So what I am hearing is a lot of hunters need to go back to hunter safety and learn to aim. Against my will I was raised in a hunting family, and I never saw anyone ever buck hunt with more than a 10 round bolt or lever action rifle. In fact if anyone in our group showed up with an ArmaLite style rifle we would have kicked you off the property. You don't need a semi automatic rifle with an extended magazine to kill one buck or even at the biggest a moose. You just don't. There is NO reason for civilians to own these types of semi automatic high capacity rifles other then to self masturbate to the fantasy you are going to go Wolverine's on some oppressive government someday. (News flash your AR isn't doing shit against a M1A2 Abrams or an A-10 Warthog). Do I think we need to ban these weapons? No, I think that my is a lost cause but the people who own these weapons should definitely be ostracized and laughed at and questioned mentally and morally. You tell me you own an AR, my first instinct is to laugh in your face and call you an adorable
Highly doubt you hunt and the “group” you are referring to is probably a circle jerk group. You are such a dumbass because, a majority of hunters don’t go out with 30rd magazines, it’s usually a 5rd or 10rd…….again, you are a dumbshit and probably didn’t know that either…..and how did a ducking Abrams tank and a Warthhog get into the conversation you dumbshit. These are hunting rifles dumbshit.

Attachments

• A2BB37BB-FA1B-49D1-8C0A-ADE34569FB7B.jpeg
    A2BB37BB-FA1B-49D1-8C0A-ADE34569FB7B.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Very well said.

Highly doubt you hunt and the “group” you are referring to is probably a circle jerk group. You are such a dumbass because, a majority of hunters don’t go out with 30rd magazines, it’s usually a 5rd or 10rd…….again, you are a dumbshit and probably didn’t know that either…..and how did a ducking Abrams tank and a Warthhog get into the conversation you dumbshit. These are hunting rifles dumbshit.
You missed the point. If the group I hunted with or as you said 'circle jerked' with, why did we .ansge to fell bucks without a semi auto? You don't need it. It's not even sport st that point.... clearly....
Also a few posters earlier made a good point. Teachers don't want to die for their children or run into rifle fire. Teachers aren't and shouldn't be trained marksman. A hallway full of trained police did nothing in the wake of one asked 18 year who could legally buy semi auto rifles and loads of ammo and did nothing. And your plan. Is. To. Arm. Teachers?

Atleast when we had the "Assault Weapon's Ban" Columbine shooters were "in the word of
You missed the point. If the group I hunted with or as you said 'circle jerked' with, why did we .ansge to fell bucks without a semi auto? You don't need it. It's not even sport st that point.... clearly....
Also a few posters earlier made a good point. Teachers don't want to die for their children or run into rifle fire. Teachers aren't and shouldn't be trained marksman. A hallway full of trained police did nothing in the wake of one asked 18 year who could legally buy semi auto rifles and loads of ammo and did nothing. And your plan. Is. To. Arm. Teachers?
Payton S Greydon wrote in his manifesto and yes I gave that little shit the time of day to read his full manifesto. If the Assault Weapon's Ban wasn't around, he was limited to 'cucked' weapons like the Columbine shooters or the security guards he meant to kill legally carrying....

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Same thing happened in the UK some years ago, we banned handguns, and it hasn't happened since... but dead kids aren't as important as Todd's constipational rights..
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

The issue is not the Constitution.
The issue is MORALS ,Standards, principles.
The sanctity of life is severely compromised by abortion.
Roe vs. Wade Jan. 22 ,1973 . Abortion, the wholesale murder of the infant-fetus is legalised .
Since then the U.S. became a slaughter house on children and human beings.
These acts of murder did not exist prior to Roe. Or were all but non-existent.
This is not a coincidence.

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

The issue is not the Constitution.
The issue is MORALS ,Standards, principles.
The sanctity of life is severely compromised by abortion.
Roe vs. Wade Jan. 22 ,1973 . Abortion, the wholesale murder of the infant-fetus is legalised .
Since then the U.S. became a slaughter house on children and human beings.
These acts of murder did not exist prior to Roe. Or were all but non-existent.
This is not a coincidence.
I don't understand how people can argue for he rights of a blastocyst while ignoring the wholesale murder of living breathing children... Btw you are on Goregrish. It's nothing but sin and harlequin babies here...

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
I don't understand how people can argue for he rights of a blastocyst while ignoring the wholesale murder of living breathing children... Btw you are on Goregrish. It's nothing but sin and harlequin babies here...
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

I am well aware where I am .
BTW, sin exist everywhere. In you, your home, your neighborhood etc..

The blastocyst is human life beginning.

Further GoreGrish is not exclusively sin by a long shot. But what is this to do with anything ?

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
So now the police are fighting the release of video and body cam footage because it could be embarrassing. Governor Abbott is onboard with blocking the release because it would show he lied at his first press conference. He made them seem valiant and the video shows they were not. His notes were leaked and some of the things he stated were not on the written notes.

It was called a barricade situation, then it was called a locked door problem. Now we're finding out the door wasn't even locked and the pictures show police in kevlar, with shields and weapons standing in the hall. That department got millions in funding for fancy equipment they didn't use when it was their moment to use it.

FVyTGSRWUAIhAFq

FVulPYuWUAAg7I_

Someone leaked pictures of the officers flexing all their gear, playing dress up, looking tough. Good guys with guns theory failed in Texas of all places, that's a bad look and requires a cover up. If any police department deserved to be defunded, it's that one.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
So now the police are fighting the release of video and body cam footage because it could be embarrassing. Governor Abbott is onboard with blocking the release because it would show he lied at his first press conference. He made them seem valiant and the video shows they were not. His notes were leaked and some of the things he stated were not on the written notes.

It was called a barricade situation, then it was called a locked door problem. Now we're finding out the door wasn't even locked and the pictures show police in kevlar, with shields and weapons standing in the hall. That department got millions in funding for fancy equipment they didn't use when it was their moment to use it.

FVyTGSRWUAIhAFq

FVulPYuWUAAg7I_

Someone leaked pictures of the officers flexing all their gear, playing dress up, looking tough. Good guys with guns theory failed in Texas of all places, that's a bad look and requires a cover up. If any police department deserved to be defunded, it's that one.
As things are known today I think its becoming clear that the Uvalde CISD police chief Pete Arredondo carries much of the blame. That his story has changed from not having a key to now him claiming he wasn't in charge and was simply another officer on scene paints him in a poor light with little credibility. But for you to make comments about Gov. Abbott lying during the original press conferences is somewhat obtuse. Like anyone in that position he knows what people have told him and thats all. You of all people who claim to have been involved in endless emergency scenarios should know that it takes time to collect all the facts to piece together an accurate and complete account of what happened.

I don't particularly like Abbott but I am sympathetic to anyone in his position. They're expected to know everything immediately and then are called out when the information changes. I hope for everyone involved that the full truth does come out and for those responsible for any failures they are held accountable including Abbott if he in fact maliciously lied.

• Agree
Reactions: HG

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You're coddling him now that he finally decided to make a real comment about the topic and not me. lol
As things are known today I think its becoming clear that the Uvalde CISD police chief Pete Arredondo carries much of the blame. That his story has changed from not having a key to now him claiming he wasn't in charge and was simply another officer on scene paints him in a poor light with little credibility. But for you to make comments about Gov. Abbott lying during the original press conferences is somewhat obtuse. Like anyone in that position he knows what people have told him and thats all. You of all people who claim to have been involved in endless emergency scenarios should know that it takes time to collect all the facts to piece together an accurate and complete account of what happened.

I don't particularly like Abbott but I am sympathetic to anyone in his position. They're expected to know everything immediately and then are called out when the information changes. I hope for everyone involved that the full truth does come out and for those responsible for any failures they are held accountable including Abbott if he in fact maliciously lied.
As I stated earlier, every member involved would have to file some type of incident report before shift changing. That initial report gathered from the on scene commander and the unit that breeched the door, along with anyone that fired or took fire would be the most important. It wouldn't take too long to put together an accurate statement based on those few people. He had questionable info to begin with but he embellished it to make the police sound heroic. They were going for the good guy with the gun saved the day until they realized kids were dying while waiting. Ooops.

Last edited:

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
As I stated earlier, every member involved would have to file some type of incident report before shift changing. That initial report gathered from the on scene commander and the unit that breeched the door, along with anyone that fired or took fire would be the most important. It wouldn't take too long to put together an accurate statement based on those few people.
I think its been agreed to that the "on scene commander" is something of a mystery at the moment. Given the CISD Chief of Police (and why does a reasonably small school district have its own police force to begin with) who everyone until his testimony assumed he had situational command just stated he thought it was someone else how do you expect that report to have been put together?

The reality is many LEOs acted like cowards during the shooting and children died. Some of them are continuing to act like cowards now and providing obfuscating testimony to the Texas senate committee.

I have a perfunctory opinion that the people most responsible for the failure that day were Chief Arredondo and the senior Texas DPS officer on scene that day (I candidly can't recall his name) with the majority of the blame falling on Arredondo. As near as I can tell the only ones who acted with valor that day were the USBP agents who actually did something.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

"Expected to know everything" is to dismiss " the police are trained " to expect confrontations.
" it takes awhile to collect the facts" . Is again a misleading diversion of the facts . Which is they had the equipment and certainly the training to see that a gunman with children as hostages was occurring.
Remember Columbine some 23 years ago ? The justifiable rage by people when it was disclosed that at least 40 minutes went by before the police acted. And they were staged in the school as was the Uvalde police.
It is obvious the police were ultimately concerned to " make it home that day" irrespective of how many children have to die.

14 school shootings since Columbine. With 159 dead !! 554 overall school shooting victims. Since Columbine.

Now how is it possible Uvalde was not "prepared" for such an event ?
Giving the Uvalde police had all the gear needed ( 90% from the military) , and donned, they were ready.
What is disclosed is that the police were not ready for a real world occurrence. They froze as they were going home that day. Irrespective of their sworn duty to protect the people.
Worse, the police refused a unarmed person who was in the act of going into the school. That person should be recognized.

The police show up to protect only those still breathing.
They are not nor ever were to be dependent on to save our lives.
This is the reason the 2and amendment was written so specifically :

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

👍👍SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED 👍👍

This amendment is not negotiable, nor ever to be tampered with.

2008 SCOTUS ruled that :
Supreme Court held that the "Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home."

Last edited:

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

"Expected to know everything" is to dismiss " the police are trained " to expect confrontations.
" it takes awhile to collect the facts" . Is again a misleading diversion of the facts . Which is they had the equipment and certainly the training to see that a gunman with children as hostages was occurring.
Remember Columbine some 23 years ago ? The justifiable rage by people when it was disclosed that at least 40 minutes went by before the police acted. And they were staged in the school as was the Uvalde police.
It is obvious the police were ultimately concerned to " make it home that day" irrespective of how many children have to die.

14 school shootings since Columbine. With 159 dead !! 554 overall school shooting victims. Since Columbine.

Now how is it possible Uvalde was not "prepared" for such an event ?
Giving the Uvalde police had all the gear needed ( 90% from the military) , and donned, they were ready.
What is disclosed is the police in this real world occurence, froze as they were going home that day.

The police show up to protect only those still breathing.
They are not nor ever were to be dependent on to save our lives.
This is the reason the 2and amendment was written so specifically :

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

👍👍SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED 👍👍

This amendment is not negotiable, nor ever to be tampered with.

2008 SCOTUS ruled that :
Supreme Court held that the "Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home."
What?

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
I am here .
"What"...
The time , ?
My post , ?
Or ???
The police had ample time to breach the school.
They did not as FEAR overcame them.
They let kids die as they were not going to risk there lives .

Just saw this news . The Uvalde police had the drop on the guy . 3 minutes into the carnage. Again they did nothing.

Last edited:

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I am here .
"What"...
The time , ?
My post , ?
Or ???
I don't know if English is your second language & you're having difficulty in articulating your point or your on day three of an epic meth binge but I honestly have no idea what you were trying to say with your previous post.

Back