accident 3-1-24 Louisville Kentucy, Tractor Trailer Hangs Over Side of a Bridge. Driver Rescue Video (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
You're very welcome, sir. Now that'll be $2.5M, please. Somebody has to pay for all of those unnecessary vehicles and all of that overtime for standing around, watching and shooting the shit and for extracting and towing your truck away! That's illegally parked, you know! You'll be ticketed for that. Are you armed? Yes? Well then shit! Gun, gun, gun, gun, gun! <blam blam blam mag dump reload blam blam blam> Stop resisting! Stop resisting! Stop resisting! Get on the ground! Get on the ground! Get on the ground! Hands behind your back! Hands behind your back! Hands behind your back!

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
The news commenter literally states in her first sentence what has become of modern TV journalism - it's all about sensationalism.

Oddly enough, that's why most of us are here on GG. Lookin' for that sweet sweet sensation.

Anjelica

Not shy, just stalking my prey.
This bridge is really fun to cross, especially at night. It is also hazardous so I am not at all surprised about the accident.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I cross that bridge regularly.... diversity hire was using this bridge to bypass the toll on the much larger interstate 65 bridge.... dumb šŸ’

Back