41-year-old driver admits to intentionally running over and killing Republican teenager in North Dakota due to political dispute (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
The Post Millennial said:
"Brandt later called police himself to report the incident. As InForum reports, he claimed that Ellingson had been part of a “Republican extremist group,” and had ordered others to come after him following a political argument."

Look at the use of language, look familiar?

The Post Millennial | September 20th 2022

The Post Millennial said:
Early Sunday morning, 41-year-old Shannon Brandt allegedly ran over 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson with his car following a political dispute in McHenry, North Dakota.

After being charged on Monday with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a deadly accident, Brandt admitted that his actions were politically motivated.

According to InForum, Ellingson had been participating in a street dance Saturday night, and when it wrapped up, he noticed that Brandt was following him.

Ellingson called his mother to ask for help, but it was too late. Moments later, Brandt slammed into him with his car in an alleyway, killing the teen.

Brandt later called police himself to report the incident. As InForum reports, he claimed that Ellingson had been part of a “Republican extremist group,” and had ordered others to come after him following a political argument.

According to police, Brandt was drunk at the time, however aside from that, very little is known about what transpired.

“We do not know of any witnesses,” North Dakota Highway Patrol Captain Bryan Niewind said. “We are still making attempts to interview potential witnesses from the street dance, people that were present prior to the crash happening.”

Brandt, who Ellingson’s mother knew, was ordered to be held on $50,000 bail, however, he declined, citing his job, family, and house as reasons why he should not be considered a flight risk.

As it stands, Brandt could face a minimum of ten years in prison, with a maximum of twenty, however, if more serious charges are laid against him, his sentence could be much longer.

Following the incident, a GoFundMe was set up by a family friend of the Ellingsons to help pay for funeral expenses. At the time of writing it has raised nearly $4,000.

“Cayler has went to heaven and will be missed by his Mom, Dad, Brother, Uncles, Aunts, cousins many Family and Friends,” the statement reads.

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
Funny how the left keeps talking about Trump terrorists and semi-fascists, its brain addled democrats who are the terrorists. I bet this gets zero coverage. Had it been a Trump supporter running over a leftist democrat, the media would be screaming about it for months. By the way, has anyone heard the name "Ashly Babbit" lately? I thought not. Remember Hether Heyer? Supposedly murdered by a right-winger. She was a morbidly obese hogger who died of a heart attack.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
When somebody is following you for no reason and possibly antagonistic motives:

1. You deliberately make a few sudden turns into other streets or driveways. This is to give them one last chance to fuck off with their lives intact.

2. If they also turn abruptly and follow you into the new path, that is your cue to now absolutely KILL the fuck out of them. Shoot till slide lock, or with a knife you fucking prison yard rush them, bear hug, and thrust and twist until the motherfucker is no longer breathing.

Watch your six out there fellow Patriots who care about our country. The parasites are going to get more froggy now that the administration and the media under their control are openly inciting violence against "MAGA Republican terrorists".

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Well;At least He owned it! Politics ain't no game Playa! Lol,🤣...SP
When somebody is following you for no reason and possibly antagonistic motives:

1. You deliberately make a few sudden turns into other streets or driveways. This is to give them one last chance to fuck off with their lives intact.

2. If they also turn abruptly and follow you into the new path, that is your cue to now absolutely KILL the fuck out of them. Shoot till slide lock, or with a knife you fucking prison yard rush them, bear hug, and thrust and twist until the motherfucker is no longer breathing.

Watch your six out there fellow Patriots who care about our country. The parasites are going to get more froggy now that the administration and the media under their control are openly inciting violence against "MAGA Republican terrorists".
Fuck Bro! I do luv your thinking;I'll go into Battle with U anytime! Mfkn Badasses think alike;And I don't pull no Fkn Punches either!!! 🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Ya they also released his bitch ass if you see the punk flatten his head with your tires! Biden's mental voters are oozing out like puss!

The awesome Youtube motorcycle channel called Demon's Row had recently called for all MCs, including the 1% outlaw MCs, to stop all nonsensical club rivalries and stick together as one. This country is under real threat now, far more so than during the 9/11 attacks. There will be no Fort Sumters this time. It will be one of the leftist moonbats that will fuck around and ignite the retribution. And once it starts, I don't think it is going to end too well for these scum. Hardworking people all over this country have been biting their lips, suppressing their disdain, and trying to get by in the face of the increasingly brazen subversion and perversion of the left. When that lid comes off, that is gonna be superheated steam coming out. Kenosha Wisconsin 2020 was just a taste of what is going to happen when they fuck around with somebody prepared for them.

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer

These morons including Biden say Conservatives are the most dangerous threat to America yet it's libtards burning cities down, shooting everyone they can attacking Whites.

Those fuckers belong in a mental asylum, aids and monkeypox spreaders that don't know what gender they are because they're mentally fucked having the nerve to say we're extreme after they cut their genitals off.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
sweep-sweep-under-rug.gif

freebsd

Well Known Member
Funny how the left keeps talking about Trump terrorists and semi-fascists, its brain addled democrats who are the terrorists. I bet this gets zero coverage. Had it been a Trump supporter running over a leftist democrat, the media would be screaming about it for months. By the way, has anyone heard the name "Ashly Babbit" lately? I thought not. Remember Hether Heyer? Supposedly murdered by a right-winger. She was a morbidly obese hogger who died of a heart attack.
We don't have to speculate. Just look at the coverage smullet got in Trump Country Chicago.
Killing someone over a disagreement? Ugh I can't stand no self control. It's weakness! Not strength. Uncontrollable crybaby cannot control their emotions. Pathetic
Where is the call for waiting periods and background checks to buy cars?

Back