41-year-old driver admits to intentionally running over and killing Republican teenager in North Dakota due to political dispute (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ‘Ž
Where is CNN , CNBC , ABC .?
This is my first acknowledgement of this.
Corporate news is a heartless, evil entity.
The awesome Youtube motorcycle channel called Demon's Row had recently called for all MCs, including the 1% outlaw MCs, to stop all nonsensical club rivalries and stick together as one. This country is under real threat now, far more so than during the 9/11 attacks. There will be no Fort Sumters this time. It will be one of the leftist moonbats that will fuck around and ignite the retribution. And once it starts, I don't think it is going to end too well for these scum. Hardworking people all over this country have been biting their lips, suppressing their disdain, and trying to get by in the face of the increasingly brazen subversion and perversion of the left. When that lid comes off, that is gonna be superheated steam coming out. Kenosha Wisconsin 2020 was just a taste of what is going to happen when they fuck around with somebody prepared for them.

๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

I think a revolution will be all but impossible to organize. Much less win.
After Ruby Ridge, WACO, the Bundys, the FBI & Homeland security are more than ready. How Jan 6 got as far as it did was a f***ing miracle of Federal mismanagement. Won't happen again.
Even if a freedom revolt gets off the ground, the States call in there armys, the Nat'l Guard , and using tanks, armored vehicles, local police , it's a bloodbath .
If these are not enough, then the Feds declare Martial law , and get some drones in the air. Along with F-22 Raptor, F-15 Eagle, F-16 Fighting Falcon and A-10 aircraft.
It is too late .
I hope I am wrong .

Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Funny how the left keeps talking about Trump terrorists and semi-fascists, its brain addled democrats who are the terrorists. I bet this gets zero coverage. Had it been a Trump supporter running over a leftist democrat, the media would be screaming about it for months. By the way, has anyone heard the name "Ashly Babbit" lately? I thought not. Remember Hether Heyer? Supposedly murdered by a right-winger. She was a morbidly obese hogger who died of a heart attack.
Karl Marx: โ€œAccuse your enemy of what you are doing, as you are doing it to create confusionโ€

It should be pretty clear to anyone who has any knowledge of the communist takeover of Russia and the NAZI rise to power in Germany as to what the left is up to in the US.

Of course you won't hear abut it in the media. They are the left's "Ministry of Truth". They only tell you the truth which the left wants you to hear.

trellbrown23

MIsanthrope
Funny how the left keeps talking about Trump terrorists and semi-fascists, its brain addled democrats who are the terrorists. I bet this gets zero coverage. Had it been a Trump supporter running over a leftist democrat, the media would be screaming about it for months. By the way, has anyone heard the name "Ashly Babbit" lately? I thought not. Remember Hether Heyer? Supposedly murdered by a right-winger. She was a morbidly obese hogger who died of a heart attack.
I heard only a blip in the lamestream media, and nothing else. A10 second cover of the incident. The "Tolerant Left" only got trump out because they wanted to start WW3.

Back