5 year-old boy shoots himself dead after babysitter leaves gun out, then goes to the bedroom to take (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gracie

I need an old priest and a new priest
WTF kind of BS is that!?! I have two children, 4-6 yr old boys. I would NEVER, EVER LEAVE THEM UNATTENDED to ANYthing, let alone nap! The gun is beyond any rational thought that can be had....SIMPLY INSANE to leave it out with children anywhere in the home is unfathomable.. That being said, I would like to think that the 5yr old fell asleep, so she decided to go nap as well. Now That would be understandable, especially if she had been taking care of the 5 month old around the clock. There isn't a Mommy alive that doesn't know that you sleep whenever the baby does if you want to sleep at all. What makes NO sense is that she was so scared of being there alone that she had a loaded .40, but LEFT IT OUT OF HANDS REACH AND WENT TO GO DO THE MOST VULNERABLE THING ONE CAN WHILE HOME ALONE...Is that not batshit crazy?!

B26354

NewbieX
Wow incredible, what was she thinking , oh that's right she wasn't. She should definitely do more time then what she is looking at.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Blame the parent..You don't leave your child with anyone...Its 2014,every day theres a story about relatives molesting relatives,,pill heads robbing,,killing...In todays world,, you don't leave your kids with anyone..Family,friends,day care..No fucking body..

Gracie

I need an old priest and a new priest
Blame the parent..You don't leave your child with anyone...Its 2014,every day theres a story about relatives molesting relatives,,pill heads robbing,,killing...In todays world,, you don't leave your kids with anyone..Family,friends,day care..No fucking body..

D.N.R.

Medication time
Sometimes you do not have a choice. I am a single parent and I cannot take my kids to work with me. But I certainly would not leave them with someone who looks as fucked up as she does. I get background checks done ect.

shanksta

Unforgiven-
Sometimes you do not have a choice. I am a single parent and I cannot take my kids to work with me. But I certainly would not leave them with someone who looks as fucked up as she does. I get background checks done ect.
Men, mostly, do not understand this. Usually, it lands in the mother's lap. Unfairly.

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
Leave a loaded unattended gun. Cause a child's death. Two years max? Lady justice. You really are a blind fucking bitch.

babble

Rookie
I blame the parents from the photograph she doesn't look capable of being in charge of her own shoes let alone something as precious as a child.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Fuckin 6 months in jail :rage: wat a fuckin disgrace!. Put this bitch alone in a room with the mother then we'll call it fair :ko: RIP little man!. U deserved better :(

tero

GOREBABY
she coulnt of been too scared she would of had it on her person shes full of crap and should get NO LESS THAN 20 YEARS too think plus hate too call her out but she looks like a doper?

Back