5 year old gets medical marijuana card in Arizona (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Poor kid. I hope this helps him. They are going to administer it in oil form.

The ONLY issue i have with this is that it is not covered by insurance. All the other quackery they tried probably was, but not a pure natural medicine used since before the dawn of time.

They can grow their own in az if they have a card, but im not sure if a home setup can extract oil. They could make cookies though. If they stick to buying oil, its 300 a week.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/08/31/5-Year-Old-Getting-Medical-Marijuana-Card

Poor kid. I hope this helps him. They are going to administer it in oil form.

The ONLY issue i have with this is that it is not covered by insurance. All the other quackery they tried probably was, but not a pure natural medicine used since before the dawn of time.

They can grow their own in az if they have a card, but im not sure if a home setup can extract oil. They could make cookies though. If they stick to buying oil, its 300 a week.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/08/31/5-Year-Old-Getting-Medical-Marijuana-Card
It isn't the oil you're thinking of though, it's usually a CBD based tincture.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
if it helps against horrible seizures thats fine

but weed has side effects also like mental illness...i know many people preach how good it is, and doesnt hurt your lungs or whatever...its not good for your brain.

It's not good for people who want to go forward with their lives either and try to get somewhere. I feel really bad for this kid, but he's gonna turn out to be the ultimate burn out. Still, I guess it's better than flopping around on the floor like a fish out of water.

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
It's not good for people who want to go forward with their lives either and try to get somewhere. I feel really bad for this kid, but he's gonna turn out to be the ultimate burn out. Still, I guess it's better than flopping around on the floor like a fish out of water.

true but smoking pot is gonna make you end like up a zxombie fish anyway. disagree back at ya :p

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
weed is a medicine, its been that way for a looooooong time. side effects include, increased appetite, cause you to nap, laughter. yes there is memory loss involved and yes inhaling smoke into your lungs is not a great idea. it beats the hell out of most pharmaceuticals for an array of symptoms. physical and psychological.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
This kid cant even talk!

Jesus fucking Christ! Im more concerned about whatever you ate growing up than weed. Burnout?! THE FUCKING KID IS MENTALLY DISABLED!!

Also, fuck whatever you learned of officer happy hands in dare class. Everybody in your goddamn history books smoked pot. EVERYONE!

Jesus fucking Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:

eat_more_pig.

disMEMBER.
ive had debilitating SLE since i was 12. over half of my life. ive been on everything from darvocet to dilaudid, holistic healing, meditation and mind over matter techniques...everything. at one point i was on 18 different medications and told to make a will because all of the side effects caused me more damage than anything and i was dying. when i was 16 my ma started buying me pot. its changed my life. no, its GIVEN me life. i went from having around 3+ seizures a day to having one maybe every 3 years, i dont take pain meds, and am on steroids 1/5 as much as i used to be. for the last several years i havent been on more than 5 medications at any given time. there is no cure for what i have. for me life is either being a bloated, miserable, over-medicated zombie who is in constant pain, or smoke pot and live a life better than i could ever have otherwise. . i smoke pot. i happen to have a very full, happy, ENERGETIC, healthy as humanly possible life AND i have an I.Q. i can be proud of.

anyone who thinks pot can cause mental retardation needs to seriously have their brain evaluated and then go back to school.
forever.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
ive had debilitating SLE since i was 12. over half of my life. ive been on everything from darvocet to dilaudid, holistic healing, meditation and mind over matter techniques...everything. at one point i was on 18 different medications and told to make a will because all of the side effects caused me more damage than anything and i was dying. when i was 16 my ma started buying me pot. its changed my life. no, its GIVEN me life. i went from having around 3+ seizures a day to having one maybe every 3 years, i dont take pain meds, and am on steroids 1/5 as much as i used to be. for the last several years i havent been on more than 5 medications at any given time. there is no cure for what i have. for me life is either being a bloated, miserable, over-medicated zombie who is in constant pain, or smoke pot and live a life better than i could ever have otherwise. . i smoke pot. i happen to have a very full, happy, ENERGETIC, healthy as humanly possible life AND i have an I.Q. i can be proud of.

anyone who thinks pot can cause mental retardation needs to seriously have their brain evaluated and then go back to school.
forever.
Oh shit! Hippy burnout in the house!

Nah, im with you on this one. There's no reason it should be illegal, and its therapeutic effects, on the sick and just day to day stress, undeniable.

Blaze on!

D.N.R.

Medication time

forever.
I have SLE too. If or when my state legalizes medicinal marijuana I will be taking advantage of it. I know it would help my pain more than anything else my docs can give me but due to the frequent drug screens at work I have to refrain.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I have SLE too. If or when my state legalizes medicinal marijuana I will be taking advantage of it. I know it would help my pain more than anything else my docs can give me but due to the frequent drug screens at work I have to refrain.
Ridiculous.

Bet you could eat untold amounts of opiates etc, nice and legal, drug induced stupor...a-ok.

A toke? No, that's the devils weed!

eat_more_pig.

disMEMBER.

i wish you and your state luck. i also live in a state where its illegal, but i have the "good fortune" of not having to work so therefore no drug screenings as long as im not receiving narcotic pain medication. that being said, my docs quietly approve of my decision =)

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
for what its worth, i saw a headline but didnt read the story. apparently the feds arent going to prosecute weed cases in states where its legal. hopefully this will encourage other states to get with the times. its a miracle drug, really.

D.N.R.

Medication time
Ridiculous.

Bet you could eat untold amounts of opiates etc, nice and legal, drug induced stupor...a-ok.

A toke? No, that's the devils weed!
I agree it's retarded. I can't take opiates while I'm working but as long as my prescription is current they can't say anything if I test positive. I seldom take them cos it's not worth the hassle if I happen to get tested. They watch nurses like a fucking hawk cos opiate addiction has become such a problem for medical professionals.
I have a friend who was fired from the hospital I work at a few months ago. Someone reported that they suspected she was diverting narcotics so they tested her. She didn't have opiates in her system but she had smoked a little bit a few days before while on vacation. They fired her on the spot. Now she's having to go through a 6 month outpatient drug program and a bunch of other bullshit to keep her nursing license. She only smokes like once or twice a year. Come to find out the bitch who reported her was the one diverting dilaudid and oxycodone. That bitch lost her job and went to jail. I think it's terrible that a little bit of weed fucked up her life but until it's legalized this shit will continue to happen.

D.N.R.

Medication time
i wish you and your state luck. i also live in a state where its illegal, but i have the "good fortune" of not having to work so therefore no drug screenings as long as im not receiving narcotic pain medication. that being said, my docs quietly approve of my decision =)
I live in Tennessee so unfortunately we will most likely be one of the last states to legalize. Fucking bible belt.

Back