5 year old gets medical marijuana card in Arizona (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
there have been lots of treatments which were used a long time ago but aren't still used today due to their ineffectiveness. just because it's old doesn't mean anything. i guess as you compare it to modern pharmaceuticals you're going to say that marijuana is better because it's natural, but if you consider how much growers alter the plants to make them stronger, it's easy to see how that line is blurring. most people these days would laugh at the idea of smoking real natural weed that hasn't been fucked with at all, but what do you think they were using as treatment back then?
its still the same chemical tetra hydro cannabinol. only in a more concentrated, modern version. technology has made alot of things better.

its still the same chemical tetra hydro cannabinol. only in a more concentrated, modern version. technology has made alot of things better.
the active ingredient may be the same, but are you sure there's nothing else? keep in mind, it didn't used to be that strong even 20 years ago. any idea how they're increasing THC levels so quickly? it can't be natural evolution because evolution doesn't work that quickly. there has to be more to it. i'm guessing in chemical form.
also, too much of anything is going to be bad for you, and the mentality that i see behind growing is "the stronger, the better". it's reckless.

barcelona

Incazzato nero
Short Bussed
the active ingredient may be the same, but are you sure there's nothing else? keep in mind, it didn't used to be that strong even 20 years ago. any idea how they're increasing THC levels so quickly? it can't be natural evolution because evolution doesn't work that quickly. there has to be more to it. i'm guessing in chemical form.
also, too much of anything is going to be bad for you, and the mentality that i see behind growing is "the stronger, the better". it's reckless.

Breeding one strain with another,,,http://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
i dont have time for this. how did we go from phonograph to smartphone aka pocket laptop in less than 100 years? who cares, it helps tons of people. people you think would never smoke, do behind closed doors.

mrln

silent ghost
See, I didn't know that. I know that back in the day, we could get liquid THC pills that we'd cut open and drip on weed, and that is what I figured this kid was getting.
I remember that or we just used to down them with a beer.but yes. I think its the only way the people will administer it to kids. theres another case like this where the kid has seizures,but not bad in the head like this little boy. I think hes in fla. not sure. but the grower was saught out for the same thing.

I remember that or we just used to down them with a beer.but yes. I think its the only way the people will administer it to kids. theres another case like this where the kid has seizures,but not bad in the head like this little boy. I think hes in fla. not sure. but the grower was saught out for the same thing.
It's an oil focused on CBD and other canabanoids usually, sometimes also used in cooking.

DawnOfMutilation

Wasteland Pilgrim
Shutup and give it to the peeps who need it ! It is proven to get things done for them, so shut up about it, and get the laws about alc right - it does more dmg then anything ..

p.s.: and do not come with the "weedsmokers do harm" shit.. it is wrong and you kow it! and if u still instist, i´m on to take you , b. !

Back