60 bullets to a black man, Ohio. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I read a headline about him being unarmed earlier.. was he armed? I can't tell what the fuck is going on in that video

wiggins

Forum Veteran

Few days ago. Black man Jayland Walker

A lot of cameras views

Gosh, Not a Jay Walker, a Jayland Walker.
The ski mask would have been enough hint for me to start firing.

By crikey, he sure took a bit of putting down didn't he?

Was he a negro by any chance? I'm profiling of name only at this point...

Damn, who would have thought?
1656972679674.png

apparantly he was a goo' boy too.
The family are pictured here with left wing nigger lovers pondering over the fact that they gave him cab fare to get to his church sunday school teaching class as he was 'turning over a new leaf'.

Pity we don't have a shot of him with his balaclava on...
1656972812886.png

I love the dread locks that give their wearers that really authentic Afro-American look.
What is the derivation of dread locks? The Tasmanian aboriginies at contact had a hair style in which they used mud to make a similar looking hair style. They were also in the habit of winding a bunch of fish guts on their hair to keep mosquito's away.
1656973427877.png

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
absolutely.
The negro requires a firm hand...
Gosh, Not a Jay Walker, a Jayland Walker.
The ski mask would have been enough hint for me to start firing.

By crikey, he sure took a bit of putting down didn't he?

Was he a negro by any chance? I'm profiling of name only at this point...

Damn, who would have thought?
View attachment 597616
apparantly he was a goo' boy too.
The family are pictured here with left wing nigger lovers pondering over the fact that they gave him cab fare to get to his church sunday school teaching class as he was 'turning over a new leaf'.

Pity we don't have a shot of him with his balaclava on...
View attachment 597617

I love the dread locks that give their wearers that really authentic Afro-American look.
What is the derivation of dread locks? The Tasmanian aboriginies at contact had a hair style in which they used mud to make a similar looking hair style. They were also in the habit of winding a bunch of fish guts on their hair to keep mosquito's away.
View attachment 597618
Now now wee one,

how about you try answering my question about the hair do's before you go all nigger lover over me on our first date?

Guipago

Forum Veteran
News I got was coppers responding to a gunshot, spotted his nibs in car with ski mask on, chased him, he stopped & ran but could outrun the bullets, a handgun was found on the car seat & shown on news report.
Why 60 bullets?? That's all they had.

Back