60 bullets to a black man, Ohio. (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Holy fuck talk about your pack mentality
Here's the thing. All those officers received similar training and assuming they're from the same force are all held to the same professional standards by way of identifying and responding to a threat. So, when the lead recipient turned and appeared to reach for something the officers perceived as a threat they all responded in kind. Less to do with pack behavior (where individuals are influenced by others) and more to do with proper training to respond to an armed suspect.

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
I read a headline about him being unarmed earlier.. was he armed? I can't tell what the fuck is going on in that video
He was quite armed and fired on officers during the car chase.Then fled his still moving vehicle while still wearing his ski mask.When he turned they lit him up.Excessive, probably.My problem with various groups that advocate for such vermin is their only solution when a criminal runs is to let them go.I disagree with this,in my opinion you run,you done...fucked up.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Any photo body full of bullets at morgue?
1656982768612.png

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

Seems like Ohio is trying to win a contest .

In Cleveland Ohio , Timothy Russell and Malissa Williams , were shot 137 Times.
While in their car .
By 13 cops. Of which one cop fired 49 shots.
Both Timothy Russell and Malissa Williams were unarmed .

images (7).jpeg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
News I got was coppers responding to a gunshot, spotted his nibs in car with ski mask on, chased him, he stopped & ran but could outrun the bullets, a handgun was found on the car seat & shown on news report.
Why 60 bullets?? That's all they had.
"That's all they had."

That has to be my favourite line this month at the very least!

Well done Guipago, top of the class.

Wiggins
😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

Seems like Ohio is trying to win a contest .

In Cleveland Ohio , Timothy Russell and Malissa Williams , were shot 137 Times.
While in their car .
By 13 cops. Of which one cop fired 49 shots.
Both Timothy Russell and Malissa Williams were unarmed .

View attachment 597671

It's so maddening, not to mention sad, that the line between this:
1657226173607.png

and this:

1657226257736.png

Is so small...

Last edited:

DaisyPug

Lurker
Gosh, Not a Jay Walker, a Jayland Walker.
The ski mask would have been enough hint for me to start firing.

By crikey, he sure took a bit of putting down didn't he?

Was he a negro by any chance? I'm profiling of name only at this point...

Damn, who would have thought?
View attachment 597616
apparantly he was a goo' boy too.
The family are pictured here with left wing nigger lovers pondering over the fact that they gave him cab fare to get to his church sunday school teaching class as he was 'turning over a new leaf'.

Pity we don't have a shot of him with his balaclava on...
View attachment 597617

I love the dread locks that give their wearers that really authentic Afro-American look.
What is the derivation of dread locks? The Tasmanian aboriginies at contact had a hair style in which they used mud to make a similar looking hair style. They were also in the habit of winding a bunch of fish guts on their hair to keep mosquito's away.
View attachment 597618
I feel bad for thse folks. I'm sure they had to take off time from work in order to grieve and take this photo. Well........maybe not the work part, but by Gosh I am sure they are grieving over the loss. You know, years ago, I had a pet spider monkey once, and when he died due to ingesting his own poop, I have to admit that I felt a little something. I miss the little guy.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I feel bad for thse folks. I'm sure they had to take off time from work in order to grieve and take this photo. Well........maybe not the work part, but by Gosh I am sure they are grieving over the loss. You know, years ago, I had a pet spider monkey once, and when he died due to ingesting his own poop, I have to admit that I felt a little something. I miss the little guy.
I have always loved the idea of a pet monkey.

Alas in Aus it is totally illegal.

How hard was he to train?

Back