animals A Ballsy Cat (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Tiddles needs to slim down a bit and gain some speed, he struggled with the low fence
Thanks, I almost spat my lunch out at that!

But I agree. Tiddles also needs some work on his overhang technique...

1712552349890.png

Last edited:

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
A cat that climbs up a pole and hides is not 'Ballsy', whatever that means. When anything climbs up a pole to avoid something, they are practicing The Art of Cowardice. If that 'Ballsy' cat would have climbed down off of that that pole, it would have met a violent future.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
A cat that climbs up a pole and hides is not 'Ballsy', whatever that means. When anything climbs up a pole to avoid something, they are practicing The Art of Cowardice. If that 'Ballsy' cat would have climbed down off of that that pole, it would have met a violent future.
1712556086811.png

lechmich

Forum Veteran
You clearly have no idea. It's standing up to something more than twice its size. Cowardice is in reality someone who tortures animals

wiggins

Forum Veteran
You clearly have no idea. It's standing up to something more than twice its size. Cowardice is in reality someone who tortures animals
He is 12 years old and is trying to over compensate with aggression on line for having a tiny hairless shenis...

I would skin and eat your silly picture, I love to torture felines
If I was a samuri cat I'd slash your shenis off with just such a cut...

1712569319282.png

Last edited:

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
1712590167726.png

1712590199012.png

1712590252021.png

When a cat is your only friend......

I believe we know who all of the crazy cat people are now. Try to get out of your houses in the next couple of months.

Back