accident Workers Burning After Molten Iron Spill ~ India (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Anjar, India
Jan 2024 ?

Several workers were burned to death (not shown) and many others injured when molten iron or steel spilled out onto a platform and onto the workers. Gotta feel bad for the dude with the fire-diaper...

I posted in this cat as it doesn't show any death/s.

Vid:

Clam

Forum Veteran
Anjar, India
Jan 2024 ?

Several workers were burned to death (not shown) and many others injured when molten iron or steel spilled out onto a platform and onto the workers. Gotta feel bad for the dude with the fire-diaper...

Vid:
View attachment 749750
That was some fire diaper.

toxicologist

Human Rage
Anjar, India
Jan 2024 ?

Vid:
View attachment 749750
Fuck working in that place. The way he is walking and they running away from him

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Anjar, India
Jan 2024 ?

Vid:
View attachment 749750
HaHa…Fire-Diaper.

blasphemy

Rookie
There must be so much shock and adrenaline to be casually walking around with your balls on fire like that. Fuckin India 🤦‍♂️

Back