murder A case with an insane twist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I follow a lot of true crime, and I think people who don't would be shocked at how many false confessions are given for horrific crimes. Education levels, corrupt interrogation techniques, an emotionally broken person....so many things can prompt a false confession. If I was on the jury I'd never convict someone on a confession alone (no physical evidence), there are too many ways interrogators with a motive can get an innocent person to confess.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I follow a lot of true crime, and I think people who don't would be shocked at how many false confessions are given for horrific crimes. Education levels, corrupt interrogation techniques, an emotionally broken person....so many things can prompt a false confession. If I was on the jury I'd never convict someone on a confession alone (no physical evidence), there are too many ways interrogators with a motive can get an innocent person to confess.
There's plenty of false confessions out there right now! Imagine being sent to Prison,And your innocent of the Crime! That's a Bad Rap Peeps! Especially 4 Da "Brown Winker" Lmao,🤣...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
He deserves more.
When cops think they can close a case they really don't care if your innocent or not. They will do anything to get that case closed. We need a police force but my God we need police reform so bad in this country.. it's way to easy to become a cop.
Correct! And I've always said that if U want to become a successful thief;Become a Cop! Makes Sense doesn't it?
🤙...SP

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
There's a show out about a man that made a lot of "false confessions" that ended up being true confessions, but he kept recanting and almost got away with a bunch of murders. The show wasn't the best, but I still watched it bc I love true crime stuff

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Not to mention that while it isnt super common, people will confess to fucked up crimes they didnt commit somewhat Frequently because they want the fame (or are mentally ill)

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Not to mention that while it isnt super common, people will confess to fucked up crimes they didnt commit somewhat Frequently because they want the fame (or are mentally ill)
Very true. Not in this case but yeah....highly publicized unsolved crimes make the freaks come out in full force.

Back