Lesbian Cop being an utter cunt * Child Warning (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
So.. The UK Cops constantly cry about being understaffed. Yet somehow find 7 officers to arrest an autistic teen, for saying a police officer looked like her lesbian nana.. hate crime apparently.

An obvious case of police abusing their power to bully and intimate a teenage girl. Distressing to watch.

The pompous faced fuck, she needs sacking
1691680117613.png

News article with more story
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ying-female-cop-looked-like-lesbian-nana.html

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I hope that fucking bitch is happy with herself.

Since when is saying someone is a lesbian an insult? If someone passed by me and said, she looks like a heterosexual, I'm not going to be insulted by it. In fact, if someone said they thought I was a lesbian, I wouldn't be insulted by it, even though I'm not. Who cares?

My daughter has autism. If someone was trying to arrest her I'd be on the floor tased right next to her. I am not sure how that mother held it together. Real fucking crimes are being committed and they are wasting so many police resources to arrest an autistic girl for saying the word lesbian.

What a complete fucking cunt that woman is. Usually things here don't piss me off all that much but this really gets me angry.

I blame the male cops just as much....why did not ONE of them say to that twat....you know you should probably just let this go, this is stupid.

Last edited:

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
I have a problem with people who stir up trouble in general. Why would this lesbian woman want to start trouble over being called what she wants and has the freedom to be? Is she ashamed of herself? Is she ashamed of the word: lesbian? Then she's standing alone over there with a smug expression on her face so pleased that she got her way. Well, she might have felt all warm and fuzzy then but when she has her day in court she's going to be hit with reality.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I hope that fucking bitch is happy with herself.

Since when is saying someone is a lesbian an insult? If someone passed by me and said, she looks like a heterosexual, I'm not going to be insulted by it. In fact, if someone said they thought I was a lesbian, I wouldn't be insulted by it, even though I'm not. Who cares?

My daughter has autism. If someone was trying to arrest her I'd be on the floor tased right next to her. I am not sure how that mother held it together. Real fucking crimes are being committed and they are wasting so many police resources to arrest an autistic girl for saying the word lesbian.

What a complete fucking cunt that woman is. Usually things here don't piss me off all that much but this really gets me angry.

I blame the male cops just as much....why did not ONE of them say to that twat....you know you'd should probably just let this go, this is stupid.
Well said, even if the child had been abusive,(she hadn't) they totally bullied her, and her family and despite being repeatedly told she was autistic, they stood there like power-hungry little fucks. You just know they all got bullied at school. Poor girl literally only said 'She looks like a lesbian like nana' .. I hope they lose their jobs. Sadly tho they wont.

I dunno if she looks like her nana, but she definitely does look like a lesbian.
Or a very young Steve Davis.
7676.png

Last edited:

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
So.. The UK Cops constantly cry about being understaffed. Yet somehow find 7 officers to arrest an autistic teen, for saying a police officer looked like her lesbian nana.. hate crime apparently.

An obvious case of police abusing their power to bully and intimate a teenage girl. Distressing to watch.

View attachment 698518

The pompous faced fuck, she needs sacking
View attachment 698519

News article with more story
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ying-female-cop-looked-like-lesbian-nana.html

Ok, you're correct, not a lesbian.. more a dyke!

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I don’t know @Dolly , I guess this is kinda bad, but compared to what our cops do here in the states it’s not much. Our cops beat and shoot. These cops helped her to the ground.
I get that there are differences between cops here and in the US, and I'm usually on the side of supporting the police, not being a criminal and all.... But the way they dealt with this child with Autism was just plain wrong.

Ok, you're correct, not a lesbian.. more a dyke!
But it's not about bashing lesbians, you know? The child didn't even directly call her a lesbian. The cop seems to have used this as a way to justify making a hate crime arrest. It's like they're ticking a box to show how capable they are. Meanwhile, over in London, people are openly talking about raiding and robbing JD Sports on social media, and nobody gives a fuck

Last edited:

Stoned.toilet.clogger

Where's my cake Bedelia....

View attachment 698518

Pure cunt for sure. Most Cops are. We have an autistic son, and he's sometimes hard to handle, and my wife has threatened to call the cops before when he's been out of hand. Fuck that I told her. You call the cops and they end up shooting our boy. Seen that shit too many times.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Was that the whole reason the cops were there? Or did they get called because the girl was flipping out and parents cannot control? I’ve learned to never believe what I read on the net. I don’t know but if saying a word is illegal, you’ve got a lot more problems than you think in the UK

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Autism is not a free pass to be a cheeky cunt. Autism is not a free pass to excuse every action commited by your cheeky cunt. Expecting everyone else to understand or hand you a free pass because of your inability to create a healthy child of sound body and mind makes you a cheeky cunt...

Back