Serious Epstein's collateral damage (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
A new tragedy on the bangs of the Epstein affair is a reminder of the unfortunate tendency of victims and inconvenient witnesses in sensitive cases to die while under investigation, in court or in custody.

On May 23, police in West Palm Beach, Florida, identified the lifeless body of 36-year-old Carolyn Andriano in a hotel room. The young woman, who had died of an overdose, was planning a new life in North Carolina with her husband and their five children. But fate decided otherwise, ending the chaotic existence of this long-suffering victim. For Carolyn was not just anyone. In 2021, she had taken the stand against Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell to denounce the rapes she had suffered between the ages of 14 and 18. Alas for her, justice was never really able to heal the outrages endured: the billionaire's body having been found hanging peacefully in his New York cell two years earlier; the madam's trial having ended in late 2021 only with her conviction and the exclusion of all clients from the network. All in all, a sordid affair that would have been consigned to collective oblivion had it not reminded us of another.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/carol...-testified-against-ghislaine-maxwell-has-died

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...verdose-florida-carolyn-andriano/71221137007/

Back in 2017, West Palm Beach police identified the lifeless body of 29-year-old Leigh Skye Patrick in a hotel room. The young woman had also broken her silence to denounce the deviances of the Esptein-Maxwell pair, until an overdose once again curbed her accusatory ardor. These two disturbingly similar cases are a reminder of a reality with which fans of crime chronicles are all too familiar. That of a curious and recurrent phenomenon in sensitive cases, namely the propensity of the plaintiffs to lose their lives prematurely. These disappearances, whether accidental or deliberate, may surprise the uninitiated by their suddenness and originality. But anyone familiar with child-crime cases will no longer be surprised when an informant shoots himself in the back on the eve of a crucial interview.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...dosed-abused-Jeffrey-Epstein-blame-death.html

Other Link.

https://www.governmentslaves.news/comprehensive-clinton-body-count-list/

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
It's not just the names of the people in his black book that has people worried, It's the blackmail, extortion and political sway that was achieved using those names. We need to see behind the curtain.
Who are people worried about? Only a very small part of the population is interested, those who still have morals and a soul.

95% of the population doesn't give a damn about the Epstein affair and what it hides. They'll vote yes to legalizing pedophilia.

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
Who are people worried about? Only a very small part of the population is interested, those who still have morals and a soul.

95% of the population doesn't give a damn about the Epstein affair and what it hides. They'll vote yes to legalizing pedophilia.
That's true. When I said "has people worried", I was referring specifically to the people that covered it up & benefited financially, i.e. politicians & bureaucrats, who absolutely DO NOT want that 95% of the population that doesn't give a damn to START giving a damn. And, for obvious reasons, I'm not going to elaborate on what would happen to those people if the public found out.

Indoraptor

Ice princess with maximum asshole behavior
That's true. When I said "has people worried", I was referring specifically to the people that covered it up & benefited financially, i.e. politicians & bureaucrats, who absolutely DO NOT want that 95% of the population that doesn't give a damn to START giving a damn. And, for obvious reasons, I'm not going to elaborate on what would happen to those people if the public found out.

NEW - Man gets dragged out of a Hillary Clinton event after he asks her about Bill Clinton’s trips to Epstein island.

Werwolf

Fresh Meat
That sick fucker saved everybody alot of trouble, the other freaks should all get a good goat shagging then walled up in the tower. Prisons seem to be filling up with these idiots doomed to jerk off till they croak:fapfap: :skull:

Back