Lesbian Cop being an utter cunt * Child Warning (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ReallyJess

This one's optimistic
So.. The UK Cops constantly cry about being understaffed. Yet somehow find 7 officers to arrest an autistic teen, for saying a police officer looked like her lesbian nana.. hate crime apparently.

An obvious case of police abusing their power to bully and intimate a teenage girl. Distressing to watch.

View attachment 698518

The pompous faced fuck, she needs sacking
View attachment 698519

News article with more story
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ying-female-cop-looked-like-lesbian-nana.html

This was difficult to watch and I completely get the mothers frustration but I imagine hearing the stress in her voice isn't helping the situation either. The mom could've tried talking her daughter out of the cupboard but I bet those assholes weren't letting her

Str8shooter

Rookie
Autism is not a free pass to be a cheeky cunt. Autism is not a free pass to excuse every action commited by your cheeky cunt. Expecting everyone else to understand or hand you a free pass because of your inability to create a healthy child of sound body and mind makes you a cheeky cunt...
Bullshit. Not everyone is as capable as a normal human being. Whatever she is, she may not be able to help herself. Is it really an arrestable offense? I thought officers were supposed to be above reproach. That officer is just weak, emotionally driven and easily insulted pussy, and frankly, her colleagues aren't any better. WTF happened to common sense?

I know someone who is a non-verbal autistic 22 year old. Would you arrest her for obstruction because she did not give you her name when you asked her? Please give it a break.

SatansFreshCoffee

Serving coffee and chaos
New gen faggatrons need to be fucking executed and outcasted at this point.
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills seeing the shit lgbt people do. No wonder I left that fucking community.

NewbieX
Autism is not a free pass to be a cheeky cunt. Autism is not a free pass to excuse every action commited by your cheeky cunt. Expecting everyone else to understand or hand you a free pass because of your inability to create a healthy child of sound body and mind makes you a cheeky cunt...
Even if that were true, please explain to me when being "a cheeky cunt" IN YOUR OWN HOME became an arrestable offence in the UK.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
If you have a house break in.car break in or a minor assault these ecotistiacl power tripping cunts won't come out and you can't dial 999 for it instead you have to dial 101 and after an hour on hold usualy get cut off. But they can turn out in force over this type of thing same with Covid van loads could be mustered up if you had 5 peopole in a house. At least they arn't like American Cops. They would have shot her or kicked her head in.

ReallyJess

This one's optimistic
Would you say this to someone who had a child with cancer? Or epilepsy?

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
didn't realize that cop was a woman, i thought it was ...

1691794796105.png

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
The reason why shit like this happens in western countries is because there is no culture of taking revenge. Very few people resort to violent revenge by identifying, stalking, and hunting down their targets. In Mexico, Ecuador or Brazil this pig would have been long gone by now. As soon as they are identified and their photos revealed, their time left on Earth is usually numbering in days, while all types of sicarios would be homing in trying to grab some street cred.

Perhaps the people in the west who DO have a mentality of violent retribution and have no qualms about doing the deed are the ones who are virtually hermits and almost completely "checked out" of participation in society due to their cynicism and misanthropy and tiredness of the bullshit around them. Living alone, never bothering anyone, never interacting with law enforcement or going to places where there are other people, doing their shopping in predawn hours when the stores are almost completely deserted, camping out here and there in wilderness bungalows, or living such quiet lives in urban apartments that their neighbors don't even remember their faces, despite them living there for years. Anybody who tries to talk to them just get vague, one word answers and then they are walking off again, as if you are not even there... They do this for the sole reason of avoiding potential conflict, because they know that once that 'demon' in them has been switched on by somebody doing stupid shit, there will be no switching it off, and people will die.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
The reason why shit like this happens in western countries is because there is no culture of taking revenge. Very few people resort to violent revenge by identifying, stalking, and hunting down their targets. In Mexico, Ecuador or Brazil this pig would have been long gone by now. As soon as they are identified and their photos revealed, their time left on Earth is usually numbering in days, while all types of sicarios would be homing in trying to grab some street cred.

Perhaps the people in the west who DO have a mentality of violent retribution and have no qualms about doing the deed are the ones who are virtually hermits and almost completely "checked out" of participation in society due to their cynicism and misanthropy and tiredness of the bullshit around them. Living alone, never bothering anyone, never interacting with law enforcement or going to places where there are other people, doing their shopping in predawn hours when the stores are almost completely deserted, camping out here and there in wilderness bungalows, or living such quiet lives in urban apartments that their neighbors don't even remember their faces, despite them living there for years. Anybody who tries to talk to them just get vague, one word answers and then they are walking off again, as if you are not even there... They do this for the sole reason of avoiding potential conflict, because they know that once that 'demon' in them has been switched on by somebody doing stupid shit, there will be no switching it off, and people will die.
You're absolutely right, The UK's mouthpieces are usually all the balding, pitbull-owning fat lads who do little more about the state of the country than attend a National Front rally. The loyalty of the police force has noticeably shifted, placing their primary allegiance first to themselves, followed by the government, left-wing enthusiasts, and the media. Instances of wrongful actions, malevolent behaviors, and even acts of violence by the police often result in minimal consequences when subjected to the complaints procedures. In the UK, it appears that a cop needs to murder a young woman of considerable attractiveness to be incarcerated, but they get away with all the rapes they did previously. (Wayne Couzens)

I asked two cops if they were looking for their bone once and they dropped what ever bullshit time wasting crap they were "working" on and started to bother me for a bit of bants. These shallow skinned MFs should be trial ram or something idk but damn it's easy to offend them these days... Only reason they left is because I don't mind a night or more in the cells so they had nothing

I'm drinking so I hope this got my point across...

Have a shitty day

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I spent a couple of days in court hearing fuckwads like this being proverbially slapped by even cadet solicitors. Amazing how many cuntstables interpret the law their own special way...
:p

JFK went AFK

This user was banned
You UKers aren’t really very free are you? That’s pathetic and people cry about our police putting down ferral niggers COMICAL

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
We can't say or do anything anymore here in the UK!
HELP US!!!
No1 can apart from us from the UK...
The more that put in complaints about these BORED Pigs the better.. plus try not to vote LibDems... LOL

THINGS WERE FINE WHEN Labour were in control. Cops actually got PAID And did their jobs proper instead of arresting CHILDREN and wanting a higher wage amd higher job.

Gosh, i HATE the UK

Back