animals A Dog's Life (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sgt.Stupid

If it's stupid and not works, it's fucking stupid.

A standard holding pattern.

1718642724261.png

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
@ZeroK Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner regarding the issue I have with some of you videos not playing for me in Windows/Firefox.

The first two videos in this thread play properly. The third just plays audio.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
@ZeroK Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner regarding the issue I have with some of you videos not playing for me in Windows/Firefox.

The first two videos in this thread play properly. The third just plays audio.
Consider right-clicking on the video and selecting the Copy Video Address right-click menu option. Then paste the URL, stored in your clip-board, into another browser window (e.g. FireFox, Opera, Chromium, etc.). This allows me to play 99% of all videos that do not render initial playback.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Consider right-clicking on the video and selecting the Copy Video Address right-click menu option. Then paste the URL, stored in your clip-board, into another browser window (e.g. FireFox, Opera, Chromium, etc.). This allows me to play 99% of all videos that do not render initial playback.
I usually download ones that don't play in firefox and watch the in VLC media player. It didn't happen very often until recently. Every once in a while it happened with others but a good portion of ZeroK's uploads have been failing to load properly for me starting a few weeks back.

I mentioned it to him but was too busy to follow up when he responded last week. This post is a good opportunity for him to see what's different between these videos and hopefully get back to posting with a format that works consistently.

Back