accident What do you expect when you live on a golf course? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

girl101

Forum Veteran

Ok I once lived on a golf course in palm springs when I wanted to get out of Hollywood. Never again and worst mistake of my life. I can't believer my grand parents convinced me to move there.but I loved them and they spoiled me rotten.

It only lasted a few months I got sick of golf balls hitting the house all the time . I could not relax. It sound like getting shot at or bombs. Going off. It scared the daylights out of me. I got sick Of drunk golfers showing up at the door wanting their golf balls back.. My grand parents told me I would get used to it.. I was like fuck them on that part

I never had a broken window became the previous owner had bullet proof windows .and shattered proof windows the golfers never enter my backyard because of my 2 French mastiffs and a Irish wolf hound bill , Ted and max. They found my dogs imatimadating I still miss those dogs to this day..

I lived on the 18th hole by the time golfers got to that hole. They were completely drunk and trashed.

Thank you

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

Ok I once lived on a golf course in palm springs when I wanted to get out of Hollywood. Never again and worst mistake of my life. I can't believer my grand parents convinced me to move there.but I loved them and they spoiled me rotten.

It only lasted a few months I got sick of golf balls hitting the house all the time . I could not relax. It sound like getting shot at or bombs. Going off. It scared the daylights out of me. I got sick Of drunk golfers showing up at the door wanting their golf balls back.. My grand parents told me I would get used to it.. I was like fuck them on that part

I never had a broken window became the previous owner had bullet proof windows .and shattered proof windows the golfers never enter my backyard because of my 2 French mastiffs and a Irish wolf hound bill , Ted and max. They found my dogs imatimadating I still miss those dogs to this day..

I lived on the 18th hole by the time golfers got to that hole. They were completely drunk and trashed.

Thank you

Cool story girlfriend...NOT! NOBODY FUCKIN CARES!!!!

Back