Warning:Children Doggos mauling a girl (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
A pack of stray dogs attacked a third-grader in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Okrug. The girl has multiple injuries

Dasha was walking down the street and came across dogs lying in the snow. At first they simply barked at the girl, and then attacked her. A passer-by managed to save the unfortunate child. Now the child is in the hospital.

McM

ARSELING
A pack of stray dogs attacked a third-grader in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Okrug. The girl has multiple injuries

Dasha was walking down the street and came across dogs lying in the snow. At first they simply barked at the girl, and then attacked her. A passer-by managed to save the unfortunate child. Now the child is in the hospital.

View attachment 733172

Third grade at school? Would be about 8 years old here.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Little girls are so defenseless, poor thing doesn’t know any better, you know: Call out for help, protect your neck, avoid falling … she basically does everything wrong and let’s the dogs upon her. But she is not at fault because her innocence and inexperience are natural: The parents who allowed this to happen should be jailed.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Ruski dogs are as bad as their fucking worthless owners..

I live in a hip part of california. If a group of dogs attacked me it would be adorable - it’s just a bunch of cute/spoiled little bastards around here.
Hey, nothing stopping you moving somewhere you'd feel more comfortable brah 🤷‍♂️

Silvie 💋

Rookie
about 6 or 7 but I did not have roving bands of wild dogs around
Me neither...but it was all about age, because THAT is what you were talking about, not the dogs!!! 🐕

Little girls are so defenseless, poor thing doesn’t know any better, you know: Call out for help, protect your neck, avoid falling … she basically does everything wrong and let’s the dogs upon her. But she is not at fault because her innocence and inexperience are natural: The parents who allowed this to happen should be jailed.
Nonsense...how would she know...exactly!It will be smooth, she is light, she doesn't weigh much...four dogs have no problem tearing she to the ground. And it's always the parents' fault, of course! 🙄

Last edited:
Back