murder A guy got murdered in likely gang shooting UK (no gore) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Some news info with video clips of the police scene

I thought I’d share this as it happened last night about 5 minutes drive away from where I work. There was a taxi surrounded by police and paramedics all shouting and looking scared when I arrived at work last night at 19:00. My out of hours GP Centre is next to A&E (ED or ER in USA). This is not a common occurrence where I live.

30 minutes later there were armed police everywhere and ambulances were having to wait to check patients into A&E.

I didn’t get to see anything sadly. The guy was in cardiac arrest on arrival and could not be saved. Emergency doctors apparently performed an emergency thoracotomy and open chest resuscitation but the guy was fucked before they started- at least one gunshot wound in the chest.

It made for a slightly more interesting shift than usual. I felt sorry for the taxi driver that had the victim shoved into his car as the taxi became part of the crime scene and was still there with forensics when I left 5 hours later.

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Fuck, that's definitely not an occurrence you have where you are located (thankfully) a once in a blue moon event.

So he/she is still at large so to speak? Shame he succumbed.
Yes, certainly a highlight love. Am sure the driver understood, he was and probably is in shock..plus they have cordoned off the area, thus he can't work (not that he probably feels like it.)
Hope they catch the fucker.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Was he coherent enough to flag down the cab or did someone shove him in there?

I feel bad for the Taxi driver too. Not sure how it works over there but here most Taxi drivers live shift to shift and don't make a dime until they pay back the gas they put in their tank, which is particularly painful here nowadays.

Flatus Tube

Was he coherent enough to flag down the cab or did someone shove him in there?

I feel bad for the Taxi driver too. Not sure how it works over there but here most Taxi drivers live shift to shift and don't make a dime until they pay back the gas they put in their tank, which is particularly painful here nowadays.

From what my staff found out he was shoved in to the taxi at the car wash and taken to hospital as it’s so close to the place he was shot.

More details/ Update

Probably went out like this guy

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

I thought I’d share this as it happened last night about 5 minutes drive away from where I work. There was a taxi surrounded by police and paramedics all shouting and looking scared when I arrived at work last night at 19:00. My out of hours GP Centre is next to A&E (ED or ER in USA). This is not a common occurrence where I live.

30 minutes later there were armed police everywhere and ambulances were having to wait to check patients into A&E.

I didn’t get to see anything sadly. The guy was in cardiac arrest on arrival and could not be saved. Emergency doctors apparently performed an emergency thoracotomy and open chest resuscitation but the guy was fucked before they started- at least one gunshot wound in the chest.

It made for a slightly more interesting shift than usual. I felt sorry for the taxi driver that had the victim shoved into his car as the taxi became part of the crime scene and was still there with forensics when I left 5 hours later.
It may B possible,That it was the Most Exciting thing that's ever happened to Him! Lol,🤣...SP

Flatus Tube

** Update **

I found out after getting to work that the victim managed to avoid the bullets that peppered his BMW. He then jumped in the taxi to escape, but the killer followed him in and shot him in the taxi!

Now I really do feel sorry for the taxi driver, who apparently ended up being treated in the back of an ambulance due to the shock of it all.

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer

uk is the new brazil of gg

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
shoot to kill is way better for the tax payer than some idiots who live up to a hundred in a wheelchair having contributed nothing to the society

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
** Update **

I found out after getting to work that the victim managed to avoid the bullets that peppered his BMW. He then jumped in the taxi to escape, but the killer followed him in and shot him in the taxi!

Now I really do feel sorry for the taxi driver, who apparently ended up being treated in the back of an ambulance due to the shock of it all.
And he's going to have to clean his taxi

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
British police forensics
1648691559418.png

US police forensics
LEDE IMAGE.jpg

It amazes me that defense lawyers in the US aren't able to get more charges tossed because of sloppy policing

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Maybe some gang execution for owed money?
Doubtful, waaaay too much noise on guns over there for it to be over some small shit like that, maybe he was a somebody, maybe he really really pissed off the wrong person, or maybe he ran into some completely retarded gangbangers who somehow got their hands on a gun, but i doubt someone even remotely intelligent would set up a shooting of some shmuck over money in an area where even having a firearm is serious time much less using it, they wouldve just stabbed him for that, they like knives over there lol

And think of the cost of a working firearm, smuggled obv due to strict licensing and tracking of guns legally purchased. Not worth some hit imo, but you never know for sure
Doubtful, waaaay too much noise on guns over there for it to be over some small shit like that, maybe he was a somebody, maybe he really really pissed off the wrong person, or maybe he ran into some completely retarded gangbangers who somehow got their hands on a gun, but i doubt someone even remotely intelligent would set up a shooting of some shmuck over money in an area where even having a firearm is serious time much less using it, they wouldve just stabbed him for that, they like knives over there lol

And think of the cost of a working firearm, smuggled obv due to strict licensing and tracking of guns legally purchased. Not worth some hit imo, but you never know for sure
Or actually now that i think about it, if it was only one shot it couldve been any old shitty zipgun or 3d printed one, so scratch the cost part

Back