bizarre A Hero No More (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
I'd like to think if I ever saw the opportunity to help someone in real need of help that I would be brave enough to do so, but after this video... I think I may need to change my thinking! Great upload by the way.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
I'd like to think if I ever saw the opportunity to help someone in real need of help that I would be brave enough to do so, but after this video... I think I may need to change my thinking! Great upload by the way.
If you saw the the opportunity to “help someone” by that you mean a woman? Not every crime of this nature or similar ones REQUIRES or obligates you to help the victim.

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
If you saw the the opportunity to “help someone” by that you mean a woman? Not every crime of this nature or similar ones REQUIRES or obligates you to help the victim.
If I had meant a woman, I would have said a woman. However, as I said someone, I quite litterally meant someone, so men, women, children. Heck, even the French...

What I was trying to suggest is that I hoped that if I was ever in a position I trully would have thought I would try and help (maybe some misguided hero complex), but after seeing that video it has changed my opinion - I now know that I wouldn't be so fast to rush to the aid of someone.

Back