a real woman (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A lot of countries have whole families on motorbikes as a car is just too expensive, most of these places it’s only the rider has to wear a helmet too,
How Fkd-up is that right? But being born there; It'd B perfectly normal to Us! Crazy World Peeps,Crazy World!...SP

Vwj

NewbieX
How Fkd-up is that right? But being born there; It'd B perfectly normal to Us! Crazy World Peeps,Crazy World!...SP
In Nepal they brought out a new law, as people were dying answering their phones while driving/riding, they made it law to stop to answer their phones, not pull over, just stop, fucking nightmare when your behind them and your driver just goes on the other side of the road into oncoming traffic

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
In Nepal they brought out a new law, as people were dying answering their phones while driving/riding, they made it law to stop to answer their phones, not pull over, just stop, fucking nightmare when your behind them and your driver just goes on the other side of the road into oncoming traffic
Fkn Meatheads! But I sure do luv the Gangly Busted up Hoooomans that We get to Gock and laugh at! Lmao...SP

Xena1966

This user was banned
If she is, in fact, a mother, of course she will provide sustenance for her baby.... why is this a big deal?

kryptiiik

I hate everything equally
Yeah, that’s really all she’s good for (feeding/making babies) besides cooking and cleaning also so, like, get back to business woman. You know?

CptRoosto88

Game hard, play nice!
Wow, folks. I am genuinely impressed with this one. Gotta be one of the most awesome, positive, gore videos out there, despite the bad situation they were both in. Cheers and bravo!!! Excellent post!!!

Back