bizarre A Satisfying Piss (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Someone's been reading their 'American Psycho':

"Oh, it's lovely, it's just that it's so minty..."

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
4335986.jpg

McM

ARSELING
And I couldn't piss yesterday evening... now it's good again.
I was scared! What's that for a shit!
I bet CANCER! :dog:

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I can’t watch the video, or around 30% of those you upload 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

Respect shall be bestowed upon the person that can explain the video in the funniest detail.
30% Wow that’s horrible. I wonder why. @Rick James says he has that problem also with some of my videos. Are u using an Apple device?

The video u can’t see shows two burly blue collar workers pissing into a urinal trough when one of them reaches into the trough, picks up a urinal deodorizer block (AKA urinal cake, urinal cookie, urinal mint) and puts it in his mouth where it starts to dissolve on his tongue. A good way to catch Hep B

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
30% Wow that’s horrible. I wonder why. @Rick James says he has that problem also with some of my videos. Are u using an Apple device?

The video u can’t see shows two burly blue collar workers pissing into a urinal trough when one of them reaches into the trough, picks up a urinal deodorizer block (AKA urinal cake, urinal cookie, urinal mint) and puts it in his mouth where it starts to dissolve on his tongue. A good way to catch Hep B

Yeah I’m on an Apple device. Don’t judge me 😂. To be fair to Apple, it’s nice having a family set up where everything seamlessly works together. My laptops and music studio are all Windows.

Thanks for the description. 😎

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Yeah I’m on an Apple device. Don’t judge me 😂. To be fair to Apple, it’s nice having a family set up where everything seamlessly works together. My laptops and music studio are all Windows.

Thanks for the description. 😎
It wouldn’t play for me either :(

Back