War Ecuador: War between the government and a drug cartels (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Apparently after the escape of a very important drug boss a few days ago in Ecuador a war began between drug cartels and the government. Armed criminals began to murder police officers, enter television programs, capture and murder hostages.

The president called the army to restore peace, something that has not been achieved at the moment...

Some videos of the situation.

Execution of a soldier:

Criminals enter a live television program:

1704868716807.png

1704870930476.png

Criminals set cars on fire at gas stations:

The army is deployed in the streets:

Citizens join the police to fight against drug cartels.

This is the cartel boss (José Adolfo Macías, aka "Fito") who escaped from the local prison. This cartel from Ecuador has links to Mexican cartels.

1704869226278.png

The situation in the country is quite heated, not only random civilians, police and soldiers were murdered but also, for example, the nephew of a governor was murdered too.

Last edited:

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Another TV channel taken....
(What people repetitively say is "Mr. President, please make the police leave" and what criminals say is "Make the police leave")

I have business with some banks in Ecuador, I hope this hasn't affected them because the fatty pussy drug dealer who escaped is going to have to cover my losses...😡

Preacher

Forum Veteran
I have business with some banks in Ecuador, I hope this hasn't affected them because the fatty pussy drug dealer who escaped is going to have to cover my losses...😡

I just had a talk with representatives of one of the banks and they told me that the banks, despite everything, are operating normally for now. So everything continues as usual.

You were lucky fatty pussy drug dealer son of the bitch... you were lucky. 😡

Preacher

Forum Veteran
There were like 15 guys and a guy with a gun that could only have at max 9 shots left. And they are tied up. They are just sitting there waiting to be executed.
I always wondered why, knowing that you are going to be executed, there is no resistance at all.

Maybe because people have hope until the end, no idea.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I always wondered why, knowing that you are going to be executed, there is no resistance at all.

Maybe because people have hope until the end, no idea.
We don't know who's standing behind the camera & they don't know they're going to be executed, surprise attack & they're probably thinking WTF! All the countries I know have weapons locked up in armories & ammunition in another place, stops insurrection, this is why we are seeing unarmed soldiers & these fuckwits know this.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
We don't know who's standing behind the camera & they don't know they're going to be executed, surprise attack & they're probably thinking WTF! All the countries I know have weapons locked up in armories & ammunition in another place, stops insurrection, this is why we are seeing unarmed soldiers & these fuckwits know this.
Yes, I assumed that they may possibly take them there and tell them some bullshit, they bought it and then they were executed caught by surprise

I had read somewhere that, for example, what ISIS did was do a couple of simulations of execution and then leave them alive so that the victims would trust and not resist when they did it for real taking them by surprise. Or in some cases they used drugs too.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Yes, I assumed that they may possibly take them there and tell them some bullshit, they bought it and then they were executed caught by surprise

I had read somewhere that, for example, what ISIS did was do a couple of simulations of execution and then leave them alive so that the victims would trust and not resist when they did it for real taking them by surprise. Or in some cases they used drugs too.
Yep, I hope the Ecuadorian soldiers get real pissed off.

Apparently after the escape of a very important drug boss a few days ago in Ecuador a war began between drug cartels and the government. Armed criminals began to murder police officers, enter television programs, capture and murder hostages.

The president called the army to restore peace, something that has not been achieved at the moment...

Some videos of the situation.

Execution of a soldier:

View attachment 741216

Criminals enter a live television program:

View attachment 741217

View attachment 741219

View attachment 741226

Criminals set cars on fire at gas stations:

View attachment 741227

The army is deployed in the streets:

View attachment 741218

View attachment 741222

Citizens join the police to fight against drug cartels.

View attachment 741223

This is the cartel boss (José Adolfo Macías, aka "Fito") who escaped from the local prison. This cartel from Ecuador has links to Mexican cartels.

View attachment 741224

The situation in the country is quite heated, not only random civilians, police and soldiers were murdered but also, for example, the nephew of a governor was murdered too.
Country full of coward's.

Back