Serious Aaron Carter dead at 34. (Is anybody surprised?) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ohh I remember him as this tiny kid singing in videos like Crush on You and Crazy little party girl, but few years ago on the Doctors show it was horrible I had never known that that was what he has become.

mrln

silent ghost
my wife told me this last nite. and i was like,"ok. so. who is he?"
"i dont know. thought you heard of him"
"nope. i have no clue"
come to find out,hes a rapper. mainly the reason why i never heard of him.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
my wife told me this last nite. and i was like,"ok. so. who is he?"
"i dont know. thought you heard of him"
"nope. i have no clue"
come to find out,hes a rapper. mainly the reason why i never heard of him.
Ummm... no. Vanilla Ice was more of a rapper than Aaron Carter was.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Is this the fag that was the brother to some fag in New Kids on the Block?

Edit. Nevermind. I googled. It was Backstreet Boys. I got shitty bands confused.
I had to google him too .. Its headlines in UK news too. Im sure millions of people are like who the fuck..

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
he was set for life at like 14 and still throw it all away. With his looks he could have married some Stacy and maybe do some tv shows and not end like this. Lets just hope he enjoyed his life. that is what actually matters. better to die at 34 drugged up in your bathtub than at 80 crushed by a truck after wage slaving for decades.

wolfyxx99

Lurker
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Aaron Carter, the singer-rapper who began performing as a child and had hit albums starting in his teen years, was found dead Saturday at his home in Southern California. He was 34.

Representatives for Carter’s family confirmed the singer’s death. His fiance, Melanie Martin, asked for privacy as the family grieves.

“We are still in the process of accepting this unfortunate reality,” Martin said in a statement Saturday. “Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.”

Carter, the younger brother of Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys, performed as an opening act for Britney Spears as well as his brother’s boy band, and recorded several hits including “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It)” and “I Want Candy.”

Deputies responded around 11 a.m. following reports of a medical emergency at the home in Lancaster, a desert city about 70 miles (112 kilometers) north of downtown Los Angeles, said Deputy Alejandra Parra with the LA County Sheriff’s Department.

Parra said the deputies found a deceased person at the residence, but she could not immediately confirm it was Carter. Authorities later said a house sitter found a man in the bathtub in the home and resuscitation efforts were unsuccessful.

Carter opened for the Backstreet Boys tour in 1997 — the same year his gold-selling debut self-titled album released. He reached triple-platinum status with his sophomore album, 2000′s “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” which produced hit singles including the title song and “I Want Candy.” His videos received regular airplay on Disney and Nickelodeon.

The singer earned acting credits through his appearance on television shows including “Lizzie McGuire.” He starred alongside his brother, Nick, and their siblings B.J., Leslie and Angel Carter on the E! unscripted series “House of Carters” in 2006.

Carter made his Broadway debut in 2001 as JoJo in the musical “Seussical.” In 2009, he appeared on the ABC competition show “Dancing with the Stars,” finishing in fifth place with partner Karina Smirnoff. He was featured on the Food Network cooking show “Rachel vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off” in 2012.

In 2017, Carter opened up about his substance abuse on an episode of “The Doctors.” He was in rehab that same year after he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and marijuana charges. He checked himself in for treatment on a few occasions in an effort to regain custody of his son Prince.

Carter’s fifth and final studio album, “LOVE,” was released in 2018.

AP
Im a 80s baby so i remember wen backstreet boys came out....it was amazing n then the younger brother.....its jus sad to see someone who you remember threw childhood to adulthood,
RIP Aaron Carter

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
he was set for life at like 14 and still throw it all away. With his looks he could have married some Stacy and maybe do some tv shows and not end like this. Lets just hope he enjoyed his life. that is what actually matters. better to die at 34 drugged up in your bathtub than at 80 crushed by a truck after wage slaving for decades.

It's odd what Hollywood can do to people. You have somebody like this who had the world in the palm of his hand, could fuck all the women he wanted, could travel the globe, eat the best food, and just enjoy life at his leisure... and yet...

I imagine that growing up like this would be extraordinarily difficult. You'd have a hard time distinguishing between authentic friends and people that just pretend to be your friends for their own ulterior motives.

I don't envy the famous or the insanely rich. When one can no longer enjoy the simple pleasure of walking alone on a beach or in the woods, and to just be at peace doing so, then there's no longer any point in living.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😨🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Maybe I am getting old.
Who is Aaron Carter ?
The guy has issues if it is the guy above who destroyed-marred his face with tattoos.

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Aaron Carter, the singer-rapper who began performing as a child and had hit albums starting in his teen years, was found dead Saturday at his home in Southern California. He was 34.

Representatives for Carter’s family confirmed the singer’s death. His fiance, Melanie Martin, asked for privacy as the family grieves.

“We are still in the process of accepting this unfortunate reality,” Martin said in a statement Saturday. “Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.”

Carter, the younger brother of Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys, performed as an opening act for Britney Spears as well as his brother’s boy band, and recorded several hits including “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It)” and “I Want Candy.”

Deputies responded around 11 a.m. following reports of a medical emergency at the home in Lancaster, a desert city about 70 miles (112 kilometers) north of downtown Los Angeles, said Deputy Alejandra Parra with the LA County Sheriff’s Department.

Parra said the deputies found a deceased person at the residence, but she could not immediately confirm it was Carter. Authorities later said a house sitter found a man in the bathtub in the home and resuscitation efforts were unsuccessful.

Carter opened for the Backstreet Boys tour in 1997 — the same year his gold-selling debut self-titled album released. He reached triple-platinum status with his sophomore album, 2000′s “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” which produced hit singles including the title song and “I Want Candy.” His videos received regular airplay on Disney and Nickelodeon.

The singer earned acting credits through his appearance on television shows including “Lizzie McGuire.” He starred alongside his brother, Nick, and their siblings B.J., Leslie and Angel Carter on the E! unscripted series “House of Carters” in 2006.

Carter made his Broadway debut in 2001 as JoJo in the musical “Seussical.” In 2009, he appeared on the ABC competition show “Dancing with the Stars,” finishing in fifth place with partner Karina Smirnoff. He was featured on the Food Network cooking show “Rachel vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off” in 2012.

In 2017, Carter opened up about his substance abuse on an episode of “The Doctors.” He was in rehab that same year after he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and marijuana charges. He checked himself in for treatment on a few occasions in an effort to regain custody of his son Prince.

Carter’s fifth and final studio album, “LOVE,” was released in 2018.

AP
My guess is that he was emotionally detached, coming from a celebrity family , he was probably raped or forced to eat a Harvey Weinstein type penis and there was nothing his brother could do to stop it , all joking aside , dying at 34 is too young, but I've had several friends and family die in my 43 years on earth and they never had the road paved gold for them , he went triple platinum, that's no joke, he just couldn't accept the fact he was washed up at a young age and snorted his misery away , like a fucking pussy, maybe Jake Paul could be the ultimate evil asshole and fight Aaron's brother Nick for custody of the ashes

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
My guess is that he was emotionally detached, coming from a celebrity family , he was probably raped or forced to eat a Harvey Weinstein type penis and there was nothing his brother could do to stop it , all joking aside , dying at 34 is too young, but I've had several friends and family die in my 43 years on earth and they never had the road paved gold for them , he went triple platinum, that's no joke, he just couldn't accept the fact he was washed up at a young age and snorted his misery away , like a fucking pussy, maybe Jake Paul could be the ultimate evil asshole and fight Aaron's brother Nick for custody of the ashes
It's interesting that some celebrities experience these insane periods of extreme popularity followed by a period of near invisibility. What's even more interesting is the ability or (in this case) the inability to rebound successfully.

Look at Robert Downey Jr. He started off rather successful and then became a Hollywood nobody. Literally nobody would touch him. But his rebound was remarkably impressive. Now he's one of the highest paid actors around.

Now look at Johnny Depp. Even though the world saw that Amber Heard was actually the demon in that relationship, his reputation is now tarnished and we may never see him fully recover from that.

I can't imagine what it must be like to feel as if you're on top of the world, that everyone loves you, and that your life will always be so fulfilling - and then to just inexplicably begin to lose that. Regardless of their accomplishments, their wealth and their fame, they're still just people riding the same emotional rollercoaster that the rest of us are already familiar with.

Back