Serious Aaron Carter dead at 34. (Is anybody surprised?) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
Just a poor rich boy who had a life of riches but no skills how to handle life

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Fuck you. Marky Mark was the best boy band little brother. Aaron Carter was a fag.
Definitely became a great actor, but goddammit, you do realize that Mark Wahlburg single-handedly invented the "wigger" craze, right???

You remember "WiggerBurg"?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
200.gif

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Definitely became a great actor, but goddammit, you do realize that Mark Wahlburg single-handedly invented the "wigger" craze, right???

You remember "WiggerBurg"?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I blame Aerosmith for the wigger craze. Heroin should have killed them after "Night in the Ruts".

tbh, I was expecting this response from someone... I class New Kidz on Block an 80s boyband thus making Aaron Carter the 90s sibling champion
I'm just fucking with you. I don't give a shit. He just reminds me of underwear.

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
I blame Aerosmith for the wigger craze. Heroin should have killed them after "Night in the Ruts".

I'm just fucking with you. I don't give a shit. He just reminds me of underwear.
Oh shit, i have no love for Arron Carter. I was trying to make a point that he's quite possibly the most inconsequential human that's ever lived... Only famous for sharing a nutsack with a boyband member no one remembers

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Oh shit, i have no love for Arron Carter. I was trying to make a point that he's quite possibly the most inconsequential human that's ever lived... Only famous for sharing a nutsack with a boyband member no one remembers
Haha! Nope. Sorry. Too late. The cat is out of the bag.

Ratchetcasket

This user was banned
You had me at 'dumpster fire'...

Seriously though, he's no different than any other actor. He's had some good roles and some bad roles. I find I enjoy his serious work better than his comedy. When he's being funny it seems forced, you know? Raising Arizona was his best work, imho...
Fucking loved him in Bad Lieutenant: New Orleans

Vallrain

Rookie
Greatest actor of our time.
Now I'm craving me some cage.

Funny story Nicholas Cage and Ellen Page were may favourite actor/actress until Ellen convinced 1000's of prepubescent girls to change their gender and mutilate themselves I was like, nope.

Still undecided, whip it was just pure fkn gold 😂.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Back