animals Aftermath of a Thief VS Boerboel (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

scott13214

I am better than you!
I own this breed. I spent $3000 purchasing the puppy. This is what I like and don’t about it. This breed is just as intelligent as a Rottweiler. It’s bigger heavier and stronger though. Unfortunately, it sheds plenty. Also, very good at drooling. You really need to have good control of this dog. The dog needs to be well trained. If this dog wants to attack an intruder or anything the dog perceives as a threat. You will not stop it physically. This is why you really need to make sure it’s well trained.
The breed is naturally aggressive to strangers or trespassers. You do not need to encourage the dog to protect you or your home. It weighs 160 pounds and eats and shits like a large farm animal. Requires at least a hour of exercise each day and needs plenty of attention or it pouts and chews the shit out of only the stuff you care about.

Very loyal and protective of property and family. Because of this, the dog is not really very safe around other dogs, or people that get in the dogs personal space without first a gentle dog greeting. I don’t bring the dog around large groups of people or doggy parks. This breed definitely does not play well with others.

The dog serves a very particular purpose, and is not for everyone.

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Yeah I had a boerboel with my ex. Beautiful loyal dog. His head was massive. You wouldn’t have messed with him
Yeah mate of mine had one. I nick named it brick because of his head

I own this breed. I spent $3000 purchasing the puppy. This is what I like and don’t about it. This breed is just as intelligent as a Rottweiler. It’s bigger heavier and stronger though. Unfortunately, it sheds plenty. Also, very good at drooling. You really need to have good control of this dog. The dog needs to be well trained. If this dog wants to attack an intruder or anything the dog perceives as a threat. You will not stop it physically. This is why you really need to make sure it’s well trained.
The breed is naturally aggressive to strangers or trespassers. You do not need to encourage the dog to protect you or your home. It weighs 160 pounds and eats and shits like a large farm animal. Requires at least a hour of exercise each day and needs plenty of attention or it pouts and chews the shit out of only the stuff you care about.

Very loyal and protective of property and family. Because of this, the dog is not really very safe around other dogs, or people that get in the dogs personal space without first a gentle dog greeting. I don’t bring the dog around large groups of people or doggy parks. This breed definitely does not play well with others.

The dog serves a very particular purpose, and is not for everyone.
Like I said earlier mate of mine had one and it's purpose was guarding his weed plants, unfortunately the cops raided the place and shot his dog.

Mr An onymous

Well Known Member
Good dogo.

My cane corso is with me for this precise reason. Both exceptional guard dogs and amazing family pets. I'd recommend them to any experienced dog owner, you won't look back!

Chank

Rookie
That dog sure did fuck up that nig nogs affro.
Now give the dog some extra treats and a tetanus, and get him ready to mangle the next festering dusty cunt that comes near.

Back