Warning:Children School Girl Attacked By Pack Of Dogs (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
In Ust-Kut, Irkutsk region, a pack of stray dogs attacked a girl as she approached the entrance to her house. A passer-by helped drive away the four huge dogs. The schoolgirl was not seriously injured. Local residents have already called on the administration to start catching the animals. Otherwise, some townspeople promise to open a dog hunt.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Two of my kids were adopted from Russia and they were terrified of dogs when I first got them for just this reason. They were always told to stay away because literally, the dogs would eat them, and there were stray dogs all over the place. Its Siberia, its cold and dark for many months and the food supply runs out. You are left with packs of starving dogs who are fighting to survive and bad shit happens, and the government does jack shit about it.

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Two of my kids were adopted from Russia and they were terrified of dogs when I first got them for just this reason. They were always told to stay away because literally, the dogs would eat them, and there were stray dogs all over the place. Its Siberia, its cold and dark for many months and the food supply runs out. You are left with packs of starving dogs who are fighting to survive and bad shit happens, and the government does jack shit about it.
What made you want to adopt kids from Russia? I'm not making a joke, I think that's cool, got em out of that country! Just wondering if you were specifically looking for Russian kids or they just happen to be from Russia? I mean if you don't mind me asking of course

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
What made you want to adopt kids from Russia? I'm not making a joke, I think that's cool, got em out of that country! Just wondering if you were specifically looking for Russian kids or they just happen to be from Russia? I mean if you don't mind me asking of course
Don't mind at all. When I adopted my first two I was single, wanted kids, didn't like the thought of being pregnant and having a newborn on my own, so I went the adoption route.

Adopting from the US was unfortunately never an option because at the time (over 20 years ago) the system made it very very difficult for a single parent to adopt. It would have taken 5+ years and ridiculous amounts of hoop jumping, and it might have never gone through.

I considered other countries in Eastern Europe, but many countries there have you come to the orphanage and pick a child, which my heart just couldn't handle. I also considered China but wasn't sure I wanted only girls, which is pretty much all that's on offer there. Also considered India, because they actually give orphaned children there decent and well documented medical care. But when I was starting the process India was considering limiting or banning adoptions to foreigners who were not of Indian decent, so if I went that route and they changed the rules, I'd just lose all the money I spent up to that point and have to start over. Start to finish the adoption of 2 kids cost me about $75k, so that would have been a lot to lose. So, Russia wasn't my first choice, but it ended up being the most logical one.

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Don't mind at all. When I adopted my first two I was single, wanted kids, didn't like the thought of being pregnant and having a newborn on my own, so I went the adoption route. I considered other countries in Eastern Europe, but many countries there have you come to the orphanage and pick a child, which my heart just couldn't handle. I also considered China but wasn't sure I wanted only girls, which is pretty much all that's on offer there. Also considered India, because they actually give orphaned children there decent and well documented medical care. But when I was starting the process India was considering limiting or banning adoptions to foreigners who were not of Indian decent, so if I went that route and they changed the rules, I'd just lose all the money I spent up to that point and have to start over. Start to finish the adoption of 2 kids cost me about $75k, so that would have been a lot to lose. So, Russia wasn't my first choice, but it ended up being the most logical one.
Oh ok I gotchhya! Yeah dude that would be a substantial loss! I can't believe it costs that much to adopt a kid... like... in my mind that should be free! If a kid needs a home and you're willing to give them a home... I dunno. I just don't get that. You've got to be an amazing person to drop that much to give a child a home when you can simply ignore them and do your own thing. Or probably adopt domestically for cheaper. Good on ya!

rodmanii

This user was banned
Don't mind at all. When I adopted my first two I was single, wanted kids, didn't like the thought of being pregnant and having a newborn on my own, so I went the adoption route.

Adopting from the US was unfortunately never an option because at the time (over 20 years ago) the system made it very very difficult for a single parent to adopt. It would have taken 5+ years and ridiculous amounts of hoop jumping, and it might have never gone through.

I considered other countries in Eastern Europe, but many countries there have you come to the orphanage and pick a child, which my heart just couldn't handle. I also considered China but wasn't sure I wanted only girls, which is pretty much all that's on offer there. Also considered India, because they actually give orphaned children there decent and well documented medical care. But when I was starting the process India was considering limiting or banning adoptions to foreigners who were not of Indian decent, so if I went that route and they changed the rules, I'd just lose all the money I spent up to that point and have to start over. Start to finish the adoption of 2 kids cost me about $75k, so that would have been a lot to lose. So, Russia wasn't my first choice, but it ended up being the most logical one.
so you adopted kids because you wanted a child and didnt want to get pregnant all while being single?

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺

You wanna adopt a middle-aged Australian bloke?

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
so you adopted kids because you wanted a child and didnt want to get pregnant all while being single?

Correct. I did not want to go through a pregnancy, delivery, and caring for a newborn alone while also working full time.

Oh ok I gotchhya! Yeah dude that would be a substantial loss! I can't believe it costs that much to adopt a kid... like... in my mind that should be free! If a kid needs a home and you're willing to give them a home... I dunno. I just don't get that. You've got to be an amazing person to drop that much to give a child a home when you can simply ignore them and do your own thing. Or probably adopt domestically for cheaper. Good on ya!

In the US if you adopt a child over the age of two its practically free....in some cases they even give you a stipend. But, at the time it was very difficult to adopt as a single person. Not sure about how hard that would be now.

Back