Crime Algerian attacks Swedish girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Translated from a Swedish article: “An Algerian migrant, 26-year-old Mohammed Amana, could not accept that his Swedish girlfriend had broken up with him. On May 25th of this year, he used a ladder to climb into the apartment where she was staying and attacked her with a stone and a knife. The attack was filmed by the ex-girlfriend's friend who was also in the residence. The woman who had broken up with Mohammed Amana was temporarily staying with a male friend. Amana located her and attacked her with a kitchen knife, as recently reported by Samnytt. The friend of the ex-girlfriend can be heard saying: "He stabbed me with a knife, he stabbed me with a knife, a large kitchen knife." Mohammed Amana was sentenced to two years in prison and is to be deported with a ten-year ban on returning to Sweden. This is not the first time he has been sentenced to deportation, but the earlier deportation was never carried out. Instead, Mohammed Amana has remained in the country and committed several new crimes, for which he has been sentenced in recent years. It remains to be seen whether the new deportation will be carried out.”

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
Someone approaching you on a ladder when you're on a balcony is quite possibly the easiest kind of attack to defend against.....you could have poured a hot coffee on his face when he was three or four rungs up, or you could have just waited and battered his fucking face with something when it was like, right fucking there. But I guess not everyone thinks like a violent cunt like l do.

Str8shooter

Rookie
Someone approaching you on a ladder when you're on a balcony is quite possibly the easiest kind of attack to defend against.....you could have poured a hot coffee on his face when he was three or four rungs up, or you could have just waited and battered his fucking face with something when it was like, right fucking there. But I guess not everyone thinks like a violent cunt like l do.
It's not being a violent cunt. It's called self-preservation. that fuck never would have gotten off the top of that ladder alive had I been there. Lots of easy solutions; just use your imagination and pick one.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Translated from a Swedish article: “An Algerian migrant, 26-year-old Mohammed Amana, could not accept that his Swedish girlfriend had broken up with him. On May 25th of this year, he used a ladder to climb into the apartment where she was staying and attacked her with a stone and a knife. The attack was filmed by the ex-girlfriend's friend who was also in the residence. The woman who had broken up with Mohammed Amana was temporarily staying with a male friend. Amana located her and attacked her with a kitchen knife, as recently reported by Samnytt. The friend of the ex-girlfriend can be heard saying: "He stabbed me with a knife, he stabbed me with a knife, a large kitchen knife." Mohammed Amana was sentenced to two years in prison and is to be deported with a ten-year ban on returning to Sweden. This is not the first time he has been sentenced to deportation, but the earlier deportation was never carried out. Instead, Mohammed Amana has remained in the country and committed several new crimes, for which he has been sentenced in recent years. It remains to be seen whether the new deportation will be carried out.”
View attachment 705129
Ummmm

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Mohammed Amana was sentenced to two years in prison and is to be deported with a ten-year ban on returning to Sweden. This is not the first time he has been sentenced to deportation, but the earlier deportation was never carried out. Instead, Mohammed Amana has remained in the country and committed several new crimes, for which he has been sentenced in recent years.

Wow Swedens fucked then if that's how they handle things. Also are all sweeds snowflake wankers? That bloke could have pushed him off the ladder. I'd have smacked a hammer in his face and made him fall.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
That Swedish guy acted like a FUCKING PUSSY.
Punch him in the face and protect what is yours you sensitive little pussyhole!!!
And only 2 years for breaking into a house to attack a girl with a knife and stabbing someone?! If i did that shit then id get 10+ years, but then again im not an amazingly special incredible loveable muslim immigrant!
I hate the special treatment they receive, shits retarded...

big johnson

Cockney King
They deserve everything they got, her for shagging a muzzie and the guy for not pushing the muzzie cunt off the ladder.
Yeah my first thought seeing his knife, punched square in his fucking boat race!! Dirty cunt!!!

Like WE do 😏

Back