Crime Algerian attacks Swedish girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
It's kinda like American white chick mudsharks. It's all fun and games, shucking and jiving until the dude chimps out on them.

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member
Translated from a Swedish article: “An Algerian migrant, 26-year-old Mohammed Amana, could not accept that his Swedish girlfriend had broken up with him. On May 25th of this year, he used a ladder to climb into the apartment where she was staying and attacked her with a stone and a knife. The attack was filmed by the ex-girlfriend's friend who was also in the residence. The woman who had broken up with Mohammed Amana was temporarily staying with a male friend. Amana located her and attacked her with a kitchen knife, as recently reported by Samnytt. The friend of the ex-girlfriend can be heard saying: "He stabbed me with a knife, he stabbed me with a knife, a large kitchen knife." Mohammed Amana was sentenced to two years in prison and is to be deported with a ten-year ban on returning to Sweden. This is not the first time he has been sentenced to deportation, but the earlier deportation was never carried out. Instead, Mohammed Amana has remained in the country and committed several new crimes, for which he has been sentenced in recent years. It remains to be seen whether the new deportation will be carried out.”
View attachment 705129
Had all the time in world to plug the f'ckin microwave out and throw it into his maghrebinian F'ckface

LonesomeLoser

Fresh Meat
Ragheads gonna raghead. Look, I have many problems with organized religion in general but Islam is by far the most barbaric and backwards of the "big three".

(To clarify, I'm not an atheist, I'm a believer of sorts but I believe that religion should be personal)

Every single one of these dirty smelly stone-age muslim bastards should be kicked out of europe or killed. They are not compatible with Western cultures.
What about the vile Swedish cunt of a girl. She opened her legs and allowed our enemy to our what should be our pussy. She should be deported too. If she thinks the white man is not worthy of her cunt then send her to Ghana and let her genetics be erased.

RAPTORMAN2378

This user was banned
Translated from a Swedish article: “An Algerian migrant, 26-year-old Mohammed Amana, could not accept that his Swedish girlfriend had broken up with him. On May 25th of this year, he used a ladder to climb into the apartment where she was staying and attacked her with a stone and a knife. The attack was filmed by the ex-girlfriend's friend who was also in the residence. The woman who had broken up with Mohammed Amana was temporarily staying with a male friend. Amana located her and attacked her with a kitchen knife, as recently reported by Samnytt. The friend of the ex-girlfriend can be heard saying: "He stabbed me with a knife, he stabbed me with a knife, a large kitchen knife." Mohammed Amana was sentenced to two years in prison and is to be deported with a ten-year ban on returning to Sweden. This is not the first time he has been sentenced to deportation, but the earlier deportation was never carried out. Instead, Mohammed Amana has remained in the country and committed several new crimes, for which he has been sentenced in recent years. It remains to be seen whether the new deportation will be carried out.”
View attachment 705129
Mohammed you say? What a shocker. Wonder if he's muslim?

TheThe
View attachment 705129

View attachment 705129
The fact that she let him climb up without doing anything else but put her hand out leads me to feel this stupid cunt deserved it.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
View attachment 705129
Wow, 10 year ban.. incredible

Only a stupid liberal swede would choose a muslim algerian reptile for a boyfriend. Sweden signed their own death warrant when they admitted these subhuman cave-dwellers into the country.

rdvll

NewbieX
View attachment 705129
The bitch deserved it, you fuck a sand ni***r, suffer the consequences.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
View attachment 705129
But she love's him..

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
Someone approaching you on a ladder when you're on a balcony is quite possibly the easiest kind of attack to defend against.....you could have poured a hot coffee on his face when he was three or four rungs up, or you could have just waited and battered his fucking face with something when it was like, right fucking there. But I guess not everyone thinks like a violent cunt like l do.
It's like they are raised to be lambs. Like that 1960's film time machine.

ledbetterp3

हिन्दू जल्लाद
View attachment 705129
He should have pushed him off the ladder

stupid bitch, she deserves it
Just like your mother.

Brave muslim arab man , he has balls unlike white men that don't have any ball , I appreciate him , that's how man should treat woman if she did a bad thing
Fuck Islam and fuck your god. My wives are your women because you don't know how to treat them.

Every single one of these dirty smelly stone-age muslim bastards should be kicked out of europe or killed. They are not compatible with Western cultures.
Gather them all and let them lose in the middle of antarctica or something...if they survive....send them back to try again :lulz:

Back