Crime Algerian attacks Swedish girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

7Apostle3

Lurker
I would be nice to him if he climb to my apartment. First as a warning some pepper in the face. Then some hot pasta sauce. If he still climbs he would get that water pasta is being cooked in. If still I would let my German shepherd out to play with him. I wouldn't definitely go to far on him. Imagine serving sentence for killing unimportant scum.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Translated from a Swedish article: “An Algerian migrant, 26-year-old Mohammed Amana, could not accept that his Swedish girlfriend had broken up with him. On May 25th of this year, he used a ladder to climb into the apartment where she was staying and attacked her with a stone and a knife. The attack was filmed by the ex-girlfriend's friend who was also in the residence. The woman who had broken up with Mohammed Amana was temporarily staying with a male friend. Amana located her and attacked her with a kitchen knife, as recently reported by Samnytt. The friend of the ex-girlfriend can be heard saying: "He stabbed me with a knife, he stabbed me with a knife, a large kitchen knife." Mohammed Amana was sentenced to two years in prison and is to be deported with a ten-year ban on returning to Sweden. This is not the first time he has been sentenced to deportation, but the earlier deportation was never carried out. Instead, Mohammed Amana has remained in the country and committed several new crimes, for which he has been sentenced in recent years. It remains to be seen whether the new deportation will be carried out.”
View attachment 705129
Any dirty cunt "swede" who would fuck that monkey deserves to be killed by said monkey......mudshark skank

AnIndian2

Rookie
They are fucking up the europe. The worse for a country which can happen is happening there. And this is just the start wait once their number increases a little more. You'll see.Most of the people coming in europe have aggressive tribal mindset . The whites are more polite because of they have high trust society. An european would never do this to a Non european and even if he does it.Others will punish him really hard.
I remember when a Pakistani groomer was asked if a boy had made a similar attempt on his sister, he immediately replied that he would have killed him.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
I would give the goat-fucker a pass. Sweden is full of pussies! Two year sentence? Ten year ban after deportation? Hey Sweden….you’re fucking pussies. You deserve to be raped and killed by goat-fuckers. The End.

TrustGone

Rookie
He did not act like a real man in this situation, he acted like a pussy, scared of a ladder climbing monkey. He should of defended his home and his friend. Instead he was too scared to hurt an "innocent" criminal.

mccracken

giving death, taking death
Translated from a Swedish article: “An Algerian migrant, 26-year-old Mohammed Amana, could not accept that his Swedish girlfriend had broken up with him. On May 25th of this year, he used a ladder to climb into the apartment where she was staying and attacked her with a stone and a knife. The attack was filmed by the ex-girlfriend's friend who was also in the residence. The woman who had broken up with Mohammed Amana was temporarily staying with a male friend. Amana located her and attacked her with a kitchen knife, as recently reported by Samnytt. The friend of the ex-girlfriend can be heard saying: "He stabbed me with a knife, he stabbed me with a knife, a large kitchen knife." Mohammed Amana was sentenced to two years in prison and is to be deported with a ten-year ban on returning to Sweden. This is not the first time he has been sentenced to deportation, but the earlier deportation was never carried out. Instead, Mohammed Amana has remained in the country and committed several new crimes, for which he has been sentenced in recent years. It remains to be seen whether the new deportation will be carried out.”
View attachment 705129
swedish betrayed their own beautiful country and fellowship. I think they deserve it, you stupid scandinavian dulls.....

View attachment 705129
again, i can not believe the dullness of swedish poeple. you get what u let in.

Last edited:

Sandberger

Well Known Member
again, i can not believe the dullness of swedish poeple. you get what u let in.
In a speech to the nation moments ago, Swedish PM Ulf Kristersson announced he intends to deploy the Swedish Army against street gangs,

He just held a crisis meeting with Micael Byden, Supreme Commander of the Swedish Armed Forces, after 3 ppl were killed yesterday.

What type of white man in his right white mind would want a dirty disgusting cunt of a white whore after she's been fucking Muslim invaders. Disgusting bitch should be gutted abd beheaded like the rats she fucks.

mccracken

giving death, taking death
In a speech to the nation moments ago, Swedish PM Ulf Kristersson announced he intends to deploy the Swedish Army against street gangs,

He just held a crisis meeting with Micael Byden, Supreme Commander of the Swedish Armed Forces, after 3 ppl were killed yesterday.
hurray, sweden is safe now, ULF anounced....... oh fuck ! wake up you once brave swedish nation

Ouchfl

Well Known Member
View attachment 705129
Should have pushed his ladder over when he had the chance

Danny68

Pre-dug holes in the Desert
Someone approaching you on a ladder when you're on a balcony is quite possibly the easiest kind of attack to defend against.....you could have poured a hot coffee on his face when he was three or four rungs up, or you could have just waited and battered his fucking face with something when it was like, right fucking there. But I guess not everyone thinks like a violent cunt like l do.
Well said, fellow violent cunt thinker.

macread

Well Known Member
Brave muslim arab man , he has balls unlike white men that don't have any ball , I appreciate him , that's how man should treat woman if she did a bad thing
There are no men that follow the fucked up muslim religion.

Wow Swedens fucked then if that's how they handle things. Also are all sweeds snowflake wankers? That bloke could have pushed him off the ladder. I'd have smacked a hammer in his face and made him fall.
A golden opportunity wasted.

Back