bizarre Allah Has Spoken (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
This is not a power line hitting the man, it's my patented high-voltage bullwhip. I'm just out-of-frame to the left, as I am camera-shy.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I do Love the creator, you should too
I'm more of a scientologist tbh.(NOT CRAZY TOM CRUSE STYLE tho 🀣🀣). i believe wr are here as an experiment and that the Aliens are getting a wee bit fed up with us all now. I believe we were here MILLIONS of years ago and evolved WAY MORE than we have now witj science, technology ect. They most likely wiped us out a few times when we got too.close to the truth or too HOSTILE..
I also belive that MAYBE Mary was abducted by Aliens and made pregnant by them too. Did Allah have a Mary or a jesus? I have NEVER read about many other religions apart from Buddhism as thats all.calm and pretty cool. But with the Alien thing
.HOW MANY people on this earth have believed they have been stolen and impregnated by them....!!?

1000'S

Makes sense in a.way... Im.surprised the churchs havent figured that.one out yet..

As for.religion. i belive in life after death, I've seen things i could NEVER describe. But i KNOW what i DO Belive...For definitely... IS.......
Everyone has their OWN Religion, belief, ect... It doesn't matter in WHOM.we belive or which bible, karan, ect, books...

As long as we belive in a wee something, THAT keeps.most going...

Right!??

What i DO Hate

People fighting over which god is real and which one isn't.

There r probably 100'S

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
I'm more of a scientologist tbh.(NOT CRAZY TOM CRUSE STYLE tho 🀣🀣). i believe wr are here as an experiment and that the Aliens are getting a wee bit fed up with us all now. I believe we were here MILLIONS of years ago and evolved WAY MORE than we have now witj science, technology ect. They most likely wiped us out a few times when we got too.close to the truth or too HOSTILE..
I also belive that MAYBE Mary was abducted by Aliens and made pregnant by them too. Did Allah have a Mary or a jesus? I have NEVER read about many other religions apart from Buddhism as thats all.calm and pretty cool. But with the Alien thing
.HOW MANY people on this earth have believed they have been stolen and impregnated by them....!!?

1000'S

Makes sense in a.way... Im.surprised the churchs havent figured that.one out yet..

As for.religion. i belive in life after death, I've seen things i could NEVER describe. But i KNOW what i DO Belive...For definitely... IS.......
Everyone has their OWN Religion, belief, ect... It doesn't matter in WHOM.we belive or which bible, karan, ect, books...

Right!??

What i DO Hate

There r probably 100'S

I believe you need to stop waisting your time on me because I ain't reading all of that,, keep it short next time noob ,,

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I believe you need to stop waisting your time on me because I ain't reading all of that,, keep it short next time noob ,,
But i read all YOUR crap... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Bit rude.....

Gosh ....!!!

No respect. πŸ€”πŸ€¨πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Bit rude.....

Gosh ....!!!

What's a Noob?

Do u mean "Knob"?

Darkwing87

Cookie

1000'S

Right!??

What i DO Hate

There r probably 100'S
And all life's suffering is cause of the souls of the aliens that were cast into earth's volcanos, ya?

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned

Bit rude.....

Gosh ....!!!

What's a Noob?

Do u mean "Knob"?
yours is crap, mine is the truth , you push crap of the accursed devils withouth knowing it whom are free to misguide the disbelievers to hell ,, I push Allah swt, the one and only lord in all his majesty and glory worthy of all praise, capable of anything, needer of no one, creator of everything, king, giver and taker, the one who surrounds everything as is he the most merciful and gracious, to the judge whom all matters go, knower of everything revealed and concealed, hearer of everyhting, the giver of eternal life in an eternal place may it be hell for your sins or paradise for your good deeds, don't fool yourself no one is good if he or she does not believe in the one and only as ALLAH SWT does not guide the disbelievers, period, enoy your brief(short) stay

Back