Crime Amarillo police officer shot during 'fight for his life' after suspect grabs officer's gun (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Guy was scared. Make anyone fear for their life...they won't hesitate ending the person who they perceive as their demise. Dangerous job them cops have. Expecially when it's such a common fear to be restrained. Alot of people lose their minds when they can't move their body freely and turn into rabid animals. Expecially when they don't trust the ones who are restraining them. Or if their is pressure around their chest or they feel their clothing is restrictive and they are handcuffed seatbelted into the back of a police car. Gives me a chub, but most normal folks freak tf out. Glad they both lived for a change. Cheers 🍻

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Guy was scared. Make anyone fear for their life...they won't hesitate ending the person who they perceive as their demise. Dangerous job them cops have. Expecially when it's such a common fear to be restrained. Alot of people lose their minds when they can't move their body freely and turn into rabid animals. Expecially when they don't trust the ones who are restraining them. Or if their is pressure around their chest or they feel their clothing is restrictive and they are handcuffed seatbelted into the back of a police car. Gives me a chub, but most normal folks freak tf out. Glad they both lived for a change. Cheers 🍻
I've been cuffed by police. I did not resist at all and just let it happen even though I didn't agree. We all remained standing without any nonsense. Crazy huh?

Wayne KĂĽmmertz

Well Known Member
Yeah, blood pressure can drop and cycle collaps, out of the horror of beeing fixed, especially laying on the back with no chance to move.
"I can't breath" should always cause high awareness.

true but somewhere in the back of his mind, I’m thinking he knows stealing a cops gun and shooting at him isn’t the best way to handle it. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Sometimes that file folder can't be downloaded when your in a panic. But You may be right
I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for. Turn out the light. Don't try to save me. You may be wrong for all I know. But you may be right. 🍻

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Sometimes that file folder can't be downloaded when your in a panic. But You may be right
I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for. Turn out the light. Don't try to save me. You may be wrong for all I know. But you may be right. 🍻
No I agree, I’ve been in cuffs before. I’ve also had cops draw down on me, but the site of 3 barrels made me sober up real quick. The thing is if you can’t comprehend what a cop is, there is probably a reason they stopped you to begin with. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back