bizarre ~Suspect Took Away Police Officer's Gun & Shot Him~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:facepalm:
São Paulo – Two soldiers of the Military Police were shot dead on the morning of Thursday (1º/6), after a criminal disarmed one of them and shot at the PMs during an approach in São Mateus, in the east of the state capital.

The footage shows the two thugs leaning against a wall. A police officer walks to the trunk of the car; at this moment, Dario Gabriel Costa Viveiros, in yellow, tries to escape.

The military tries to restrain him, until the criminal manages to draw the pistol of soldier Robert Castro Abreu and shoots at them. Darius wounded soldier Matos with a shot to the face. Officer Robert was shot in the right leg and another in the abdomen. Both are hospitalized at the Hospital das Clínicas (HC). Their health is stable, according to Metrópoles.

The criminals fled in a black Fiat Mobi and took the weapon used to injure the PMs.

IMG_20230601_180217_714.jpg

Last edited:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Wow..... worse policing I've seen in a while..... one pig still had a gun..... why didn't he or the other pig grab it and start shooting??.... Even I, as a average citizen, carry a backup piece... these "cops" don't??

nostrils

Forum Veteran
São Paulo – Two soldiers of the Military Police were shot dead on the morning of Thursday (1º/6), after a criminal disarmed one of them and shot at the PMs during an approach in São Mateus, in the east of the state capital.

The footage shows the two thugs leaning against a wall. A police officer walks to the trunk of the car; at this moment, Dario Gabriel Costa Viveiros, in yellow, tries to escape.

The military tries to restrain him, until the criminal manages to draw the pistol of soldier Robert Castro Abreu and shoots at them. Darius wounded soldier Matos with a shot to the face. Officer Robert was shot in the right leg and another in the abdomen. Both are hospitalized at the Hospital das Clínicas (HC). Their health is stable, according to Metrópoles.

The criminals fled in a black Fiat Mobi and took the weapon used to injure the PMs.

View attachment 685124

View attachment 685125

View attachment 685126

I guess they don’t have the safety holster there.

freebsd

Well Known Member
I wonder why the libs never talk about cops are more likely to get shot if they carry a gun?
This shows we need to stop cops from carrying large capacity magazines.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

View attachment 685124

View attachment 685125

View attachment 685126

Ummmmm....the description starts out saying two police were SHOT DEAD. At the end of the description it says they were taken to hospital and that their health is stable. Ain't modern medicine great!!!

ImAlwaysBaked

🩸Blood Bag🩸
I know it's pride month but that might be taking it too far.
🤣🤣 I'm so fucking sick of Pride month. Soon they'll get a pride season. Then a pride year, soon well have a pride decade. Soon we will have pride flags being flown at the white house... oh wait

I also recently had my first interaction with a delusional female who wanted to be referred to as they/them because she was transitioning into a trans male. She tried correcting me when I said "Her" instead of They or Them. She goes "They, it's They. I'm trans you know" this was a co-worker by the way. I then responded "Yes I know. I know what I said." And she walked out all mad 🤣 I'm not gunna conform my speech to feed into any of these trans hotdogs diminishing mental capacity

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
🤣🤣 I'm so fucking sick of Pride month. Soon they'll get a pride season. Then a pride year, soon well have a pride decade. Soon we will have pride flags being flown at the white house... oh wait

I also recently had my first interaction with a delusional female who wanted to be referred to as they/them because she was transitioning into a trans male. She tried correcting me when I said "Her" instead of They or Them. She goes "They, it's They. I'm trans you know" this was a co-worker by the way. I then responded "Yes I know. I know what I said." And she walked out all mad 🤣 I'm not gunna conform my speech to feed into any of these trans hotdogs diminishing mental capacity
You should avoid google until July then. Trigger words like LGBT, rainbow, gay, pride etc, makes this happen

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
Ummmmm....the description starts out saying two police were SHOT DEAD. At the end of the description it says they were taken to hospital and that their health is stable. Ain't modern medicine great!!!
The soldiers who were “shot dead” were 2 different officers. This guy killed them prior to attempting to kill these officers.

In the beginning of all the words it says they were shot dead. Further on in the same set of words it says they're in stable condition.
The soldiers who were “shot dead” were 2 different officers. This guy killed them prior to attempting to kill these officers.

slitted

slitted

View attachment 685124

View attachment 685125

View attachment 685126

both of them are dead???

Back