American cops again.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
As much as I am a "not fan" of the popo, I gotta admit this particular EBT holder got what she was asking for. Don't resist, don't fight the guy, don't grab his tazer and use it against the cop. She would have done the rest of her life in jail for that alone anyway, so I see this as a clear saving of otherwise waste resources prosecuting and then feeding and attending of a prisoner. You can clearly tell she wasn't a productive member of society.

Alice Ayres

Dodging Bullets
As much as I am a "not fan" of the popo, I gotta admit this particular EBT holder got what she was asking for. Don't resist, don't fight the guy, don't grab his tazer and use it against the cop. She would have done the rest of her life in jail for that alone anyway, so I see this as a clear saving of otherwise waste resources prosecuting and then feeding and attending of a prisoner. You can clearly tell she wasn't a productive member of society.
laughs in taxpayer

Vwj

NewbieX
sounds like you have had some black fellas resting gently on your anoose
No, I see a lot of white girls round here who wanna be part of some in crowd, get pregnant, get beat/dumped/cheated on, left with a brown baby, and thier ex fella is proud to be with his next squeeze,

Fuck, I’ve even seen them come into the pub with thier new squeeze on their arm knowing that their “baby mother” will be in there

Honest One

ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA
Ok a few points here:
1-that sheboon had meth mouth, I'm sure that was there long before she got beat wit an ugly stick.
2-they ALL have nigglets despite being ugly cause they're ALL ugly and fuck like baboons.
3-a pregnant nigger? NO WAY!
4-we Americans put up with bad cops cause they kill niggers.
5-another spook who resisted, they never learn so fuck her.
6-one less nigger on this earth is always a good thing. :Happy: