An Ohio man convicted in the fatal shooting of two teens he found smoking marijuana inside a vehicle in ohio (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
An Ohio man has been convicted in the fatal shooting of two teens he found smoking marijuana inside a vehicle in his garage.

By Associated Press

An Ohio man has been convicted in the fatal shooting of two teens he found smoking marijuana inside a vehicle in his garage.

Victor Santana, 65, of Dayton will be sentenced later this month after being convicted of murder and felonious assault on Thursday.

Santana shot the two 17-year-olds when he found them inside his detached garage late at night in August 2019, authorities said.

He wanted to use the state’s new “stand your ground” defense but a judge ruled earlier this year that it couldn't be applied retroactively to the killings of Devin Henderson and Javier Harrison.

His attorney, Lucas Wilder, said Santana saw them go through his front gate and was afraid they were going to come into his house so he got his gun and went outside to find them.

Santana didn’t know whether they had weapons or were going to attack him, Wilder said during the trial.

“In that moment, fear hits him and he decides to shoot,” he said, according to the Dayton Daily News.

Ja’shin Gibson — who was with the teens but was not injured and hid under the car — testified that Santana opened the door and fired shots into the vehicle without warning.

My question is what the actual fuck are you doing smoking in some dudes car isn't there a million fucking other places too smoke I get it's winter but dawm....View attachment 560735
well that's two more idiots that don't make it to breed. they could went to a junk yard, or under one of their front/back porch. ah well easy come, easy go.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

A clear case of black entitlement.
They simply hop in another's persons car and decide to party.
Note the hard look on there faces. It's very likely they were gangsters. Or about to be .
No sympathy from me.

• Agree
Reactions: Eck

Eck

Rookie
Yup
View attachment 560743 They looked like trouble
Idve shot them if I saw em in my property without reason or permission to be there, in this day your first instinct is they're up to no good 🤔. I'm sorry young life was wasted but they should have thought better about what they were upto
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

A clear case of black entitlement.
They simply hop in another's persons car and decide to party.
Note the hard look on there faces. It's very likely they were gangsters. Or about to be .
No sympathy from me.
Exacto,, everytime a black is acosted or pulled up they claim prejudice n racism 🤔 eh NAW its the fact that a higher number of blacks commit crime unfortunately and don't help themselves improve how they're perceived in society with Aw this "we're the victim shite" there's as much opportunity for blacks as whites as Latino it's how youre people present that's the problem.... Aw gangsta nigga wannabes n wonder why they get the rep they do 🙄🤣 it's idiotic

noobdad44

Fresh Meat
Fucking teens need the asses kicked, but definitely not a death sentence.
A good beat down and pistol whipping would have sufficed. Lol look at his picture he’s real proud of himself and probably enjoyed taking their lifes. Sadly there are no guns in prison just a lot of gay sex and shoving knives/drugs/cellphone up your ass for survival. Then you shit it out on command. Oh! And you have to workout !!
Well if he was scared they may of had a gun or were going to go into his house the safest place would be IN the house. What would you go out side for? He should of stayed inside the house in a strategic location and called the police. Sounds like he was blood hungry because some kids were trespassing on his property. I say he got what he deserved.
He chose that life! Know he gets to join a prison gang and do butt stuff ;)

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Fucking teens need the asses kicked, but definitely not a death sentence.
Idk man, going on private property in many states is basically asking to be shot, they're idiots and got what was coming tbh, you never know who you are trespassing against, so why be retarded and risk it? A bit extreme that he shot them but i mean, even i know thats a possibility when you trespass and i live in one of the few states where even if the shooting is completely justified youll still go to jail (point being no one shoots for trespassing here because of that)

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Get real. They were 100% there to rob him. His only mistake was not killing the punk who hid under the car like a scared roach...

Back