bizarre An Organic Drink (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
It dawned on me as fake when I noticed the other people standing around. He never asked one of them to hold his camera? Why all the tight shots of the cup, then his face? I mean if I wanted to fake drinking something on film this is how I'd shoot it. If the cup had never left frame or if he had one of the other guys hold his camera while he did it then it would have been a bit more believable.
For the sake of my own sanity, I'm going to choose to believe you completely. The alternative is far too disgusting. Now I gotta go, there's some dead infant videos on here I haven't seen yet.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
YIKES! I've done that job years and years ago Peeps.I've seen that Disgusting Slurry a foot thick! Dammit! Ya'z hv done it again;Now I want a Big Bowl of Rice Pudding! Stop Teasing Me!!!
Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP
It dawned on me as fake when I noticed the other people standing around. He never asked one of them to hold his camera? Why all the tight shots of the cup, then his face? I mean if I wanted to fake drinking something on film this is how I'd shoot it. If the cup had never left frame or if he had one of the other guys hold his camera while he did it then it would have been a bit more believable.
Your probably right! Anything legit is usually a straight unbroken run of Video!
The Fkn Pussy!!! Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP
An now imagine how much dirtier their trash is compared to ours, there was probably a dead raw chicken in there and a gang banger too, both got juiced into that slurry he drank. Salmonella for sure and probably HIV and Polio mixed in too. Dirty diapers and colostomy bags, condoms bursting with stale semen, bags of vomit and Gatorade bottles full of urine, etc.
Stop it,Stop it,Stop it! Your making Me want that "Slurry Smoothie" sumthin Awful!!! Lmfao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

Last edited:
Back