Police *ANIMAL WARNING!* AMERICAN Cops Don't Only Kill Blacks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

2nd one pissed me right off. She entered a back gate and the dog was doing it's natural thing. wondering who she was and PROTECTING the home.. Didn't even bite her. So sad...šŸ˜¶šŸ˜£
Actually, it wasn't a back gate.They were dumpster diving. But that dyke pig should not bothering anyone who has to do that to live. Fucking pigs, I hate them.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Actually, it wasn't a back gate.They were dumpster diving. But that dyke pig should not bothering anyone who has to do that to live. Fucking pigs, I hate them.
They tend to use guns any time as far as I've seen in videos. Pigs have guns in uk but only use them IF needed. They definitely don't fo round shooting dogs either just for running at them. This woman pig obviously got freaked out and then used her gun without even THINKING first. I guess in SOME cases, shoot, yes. But this one. Doesn't look like it was necessary at all. I can see this woman pig getting into trouble ar some point and fired cos she is too freaked out and trigger happy. Hopefully she got into trouble for this. If in my job we used guns anx MY boss saw me do this at a festival or a big event where dogs were allowed. He would most likely fire me on the spot.

Back