animals Extremely Strong Animal Warning (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Thanks to African Americans and hispanics, this is the one breed of any animal that I do not care for. Over my years, I've seen nothing but problems and find it appalling that people will use these dangerous dogs as a fucking accessory...

Courtland

Lurker
A guys son got attacked by a pitbull ,this dude didn't just kill that dog he went around the east Detroit neighborhood and killed 7 more of those aggressive fuckers,I guess all the teenagers had pitties and would hang out at the local park showing off how bad there dogs were, the dude that shot the dogs had just got home from doing 18yrs in the pen ,had brass balls the size of coconuts after he shot the last dog he put the gun o n the hood of a car and said,if anybody got a problem with me I live at such and such there my gun incase you need it

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
Can one taser a dog? Does it work at all?
See you picked Gunther Rall. Always wonder how high his kill count would have been if he never had broken his back and was out a year. 275 still gets 3rd place in the world

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Something as simple as a cable or rope around the neck, or a serrated kitchen knife to the throat would put and end to all that retard puppy business.

Fuck that dog. 🤣

Back