animals Extremely Strong Animal Warning (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SMOKESKULL

Well Known Member
THAT WAS THOROUGHLY FUCKIN ENJOYABLE TO WATCH! FUCK ALL PITS AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO WILL GET THEIR PUSSY HURT OVER THIS COMMENT! I FUCKIN LOVED IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
I just had to put my sweet shihtzu down this week due to old age. I love dogs but not pitbulls. I wouldn't piss on one if it was on fire.

Tottie

You've got to laugh
pit bull-type dogs descend from the British Bull and terrier. The terrier is the type of dog to bite first ask questions later. You might have trained your dog and you were lucky the natural instincts did not kick in. Look up the story of the couple who had a couple of pit-bulls. They said how great they were with their child they even had a second child and posted on a lot of forums that were against pit-bulls. They showed how great they were with their children. Well right up to the point they mauled both kids to death in less than 1 minute.
I totally understand what you're saying,that shits heartbreaking i can only talk for mines.I was on her from she was a pup because i understood what she was capable of,my daft maw gave her an iggle piggle teddy i took it an said don't be stupid she thinks thats a chew who's on the end of that toy a wee yin thats just stupidity but 90% of dog owners do it and I'm most probably short on that percentage it's shocking.I made sure aggression wasn't an option never mind a thought.You might no get what I'm saying I don't know no sure if youre a pet person(I'm not having a go) they have personalities similar to be people.fuck when I visited my da the kid's would come to the door and ask if she's coming out to play an she would go an float about. Fuck you've me near tears here honestly a wee legend .People are irresponsible and evil at time's thats how weve got sites like this.Yer defo right i was lucky one in a million as every dug owner says ,its true this time,better be I've got the wee fuckers paw print on the back of my neck, its my tramp stamp 😂pain in my neck but always had my back 😂mad love for the wee yin.

Back