animals Extremely Strong Animal Warning (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Looks the spitting image of my old dug,except she was a wee lover,I trained her right equal amount of love and discipline only time she growled at people is when they were out there nut on drugs and they approached us she would get between me and them which was a good thing being protective I'd tell her to chill and she would no drama's ever with her.It's the fuckin idiots that get them and make them crazy you need to watch.

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
I hate pitbulls, don't think the breed should even exist, but letting an animal suffer like that is evil. What a turd the cop is for shooting once and then not finishing the job.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Pack it with Ice and send it to market in Africa or China, really any third world shit hole would love that succulent morsel.

new user

Rookie
Looks the spitting image of my old dug,except she was a wee lover,I trained her right equal amount of love and discipline only time she growled at people is when they were out there nut on drugs and they approached us she would get between me and them which was a good thing being protective I'd tell her to chill and she would no drama's ever with her.It's the fuckin idiots that get them and make them crazy you need to watch.
pit bull-type dogs descend from the British Bull and terrier. The terrier is the type of dog to bite first ask questions later. You might have trained your dog and you were lucky the natural instincts did not kick in. Look up the story of the couple who had a couple of pit-bulls. They said how great they were with their child they even had a second child and posted on a lot of forums that were against pit-bulls. They showed how great they were with their children. Well right up to the point they mauled both kids to death in less than 1 minute.

Back