accident Another day in chinkland (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Good place to rest her arm!

To be fair to her, apparently even the act of going to sleep can kill your shoulder! 😲

😂😂😂

B4AE3C91-0121-4981-831D-BBBAF2680792.jpeg

DokraOwl

Hooter
Hope she quits and goes to work in a different factory - one with massive open hoppers full of scaldingly hot liquified plastic that gets extruded through a 4 inch diameter tube all along a slipery catwalk with no railing that she has to tred on daily.

Soulless

I like cheese!
Chinese are THE most unobservant dummies I've ever witnessed. Even here in the US, I live near a college campus with predominantly Chinese students...they walk around like zombies, as if in a light & sound proof bubble. Zero situational awareness even when not staring into a phone. Stepping out into the street against a red light, pushing doors that say PULL in giant letters, trying to get on escalators moving in the wrong direction. Utterly oblivious.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Even though that’s like a rice refinery I bet it still smell like fish heads and sadness. Asians are probably the stinkiest culture possibly tied when Indians…… dots and rugs not feathers and teepees

Griffon56

Well Known Member
I wonder what the job requirements are, if any, in China? They seem to get killed or injured on the job quite frequently by moving equipment.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Chinese are THE most unobservant dummies I've ever witnessed. Even here in the US, I live near a college campus with predominantly Chinese students...they walk around like zombies, as if in a light & sound proof bubble. Zero situational awareness even when not staring into a phone. Stepping out into the street against a red light, pushing doors that say PULL in giant letters, trying to get on escalators moving in the wrong direction. Utterly oblivious.
Those are probably Chinese communist spy cyborgs.... don't think for one second they wouldn't do it if they could!

Back