Another needless murder by cops (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
This is the worst one yet. I cant imagine the shock and horror these parents felt.

A 90 lb 18 year old schizophrenic was brandishing a small screwdriver. Long story short, two cops tased and subdued the teen, a third said "we dont have time for this" and shot and killed the teen as he was being pinned to the floor by two other officers. All this happened in full view of his parents. As expected, the cop claimed self defense.

This is murder. Its fucking out of control, man. You see articles about cops training to use lethal force in routine traffic stops and using "non-conventional targets" for training, which are targets with photos of elderly, pregnant, and juveniles holding guns. This is where it leads. This is a planned trend, not a fluke. Fucking scary shit.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...the-child-is-dead-and-a-cop-is-on-paid-leave/

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
I have no use for cops.....They are all fascist pigs who use their so called authority to not track down murderers, drug dealers, gang leaders.....but to hide in driveways and push out tickets to make their quotas for the month. I hope he gets life in prison, those guys will make him squeal like the pig he is.....

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I have no use for cops.....They are all fascist pigs who use their so called authority to not track down murderers, drug dealers, gang leaders.....but to hide in driveways and push out tickets to make their quotas for the month. I hope he gets life in prison, those guys will make him squeal like the pig he is.....
He wont. They never do.

I recently read an article about a man getting warned by cops that he will get a ticket if he washes his car in his driveway because the city has an ordinance against washing cars in public, and since the public can see his driveway, it counts. Went so far as to threaten him to comply because he does not want cops always coming around to check him out. Meanwhile, how many active serial killers are loose in america? How many people are getting attacked by the knockout game daily? Gimme a fucking break!

Cops are the enemy. NWO thugs, protected by the filthy genocidal Jew scum who run this planet through bank scamming! Things are heating up. They feel confident enough to execute people in plain view of witnesses because they know they're doing what they've been trained to. They just need to figure out how to work cold blooded murders into every aspect of their jobs and they'll have their Jew masters dancing some kind of creepy Jew dance...

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Cops are the enemy. NWO thugs, protected by the filthy genocidal Jew scum who run this planet through bank scamming! Things are heating up. They feel confident enough to execute people in plain view of witnesses because they know they're doing what they've been trained to. They just need to figure out how to work cold blooded murders into every aspect of their jobs and they'll have their Jew masters dancing some kind of creepy Jew dance...
EXACTLY!

If you dont think this is a direct, intended result of the training and the targets they use now, get your head out of your ass! They hire people with low iq's, then teach them to kill kids, etc. THEY KNOW THE COPS WILL TAKE THAT TRAINING AND SAY "well, we are sposed to shoot kids, we train for it"

McM

ARSELING

jude.jpg

Venom

MCMXXV

I love the way you think!

Back