Coroner ‘never seen’ death as horrific as 36yo ‘melted’ into couch (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cass714

Fresh Meat
I've been watching this case since it broke out. Someone needs to release better photos and a autopsy video, photos of this. It's not fair that more information hasn't been released. Infact the majority of the story doesn't make sense and someone is intentionally leaving out details.
Man...her parents are strat up pieces of shit!!!

They both should be charged with "1ST DEGREE MURDER"!!!
if she wouldn't eat, wouldn't ANY parent take her to the ER to get checked out? Have a feeding tube put into her?
Have her checked out for the disorder she was suffering from?

Like "W T F"? Thise parents are as fuked up as she was...

And they just let her lay on the couch, basically rotting away?
And the own Dr said the smell was nothing he has ever smelled before...she layed in her own piss and shit for years, not days, for years, like 15 plus years..

.WTF??? I read sumwhere she ate sum of the couch and her own shit!!! Now you cant tell me she wasn't hungry...to eat your own shit, she had to be starving!!! And for her parents to just walk by her every fukin day and the smell all thru the house...they had to smell that shit
.WTF???

And this shit went on for like 15 years and in all that time her parents didn't do shit...her parents must have sum underlying fukin problems...who can just walk by your daughter actually melting into their couch...skin and bones and smelling like death, well, worse than death, and they just walk on by her?
If she couldn't walk, why didn't they carry her to the bathroom...those parents should spend the rest of their lives in prison!!! And not fed at all!! Let the punishment fit the crime!!!

This is the most fukd up death I've ever heard of...you can't make this shit up...if sumone made a movie and said it was based on true events, no one would believe it!!!

This is the most fuked up thing I've ever heard in my life!!!

Is there any updates about her parents ( court, jail ) like wtf happen to them? They should be facing the death penalty!!!

I can only imagine the smell and seeing her laying there, melted into the couch...and a seasoned Dr walks in and says this is sum shit hes never seen In His life...after all the deaths he had to go to..and he says this is the worst shit his ever seen in his whole career...NOW THATS FUKED UP!!!

I JUST WANNA SEE THE ACTUAL PHOTOS, NOT BLURRY ONES.
.THE REAL DEAL.
.ANYONE KNOW WHERE THEY CAN BE SEEN?
THEY GOTTA BE FLOATING AROUND SUMWHERE!!!

I would have loved to walk in and see and smell that shit for myself...I mean 15 plus years of shit, piss...I can only imagine the smell all thru that house...AND THE PARENTS LIVED THERE AND SMELLED THAT SHIT ON A DAILY.
I MEAN, WTF IS WRONG WITH BOTH OF THEM???
WELL, MY RANT IS WAY TO LONG (SORRY FOR THE LONG POST PPL, BUT THIS SHIT IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY.)

BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THE UNBLURRED PIX CAN BE FOUND, PLEASE, PLEASE POST A LINK...ID LOVE TO SEE THE ACTUAL UNBLURRED PIX!!!

AND AGAIN, SORRY FOR MY LONG POST!!!

PEACE OUT EVERYONE AND BE SAFE PPL...🤘👍🏻🤘

I just read up on this case yesterday. I had a search around for her autopsy photos, only other photo aside from the sofa was this one
View attachment 750782
DAMN, SHE WAS SKIN & BONES.
.AND SHE MUSTA BEEN COVERED IN SHIT, THATS WHY SHES BLURRED OUT DOWN AROUND HER ASS!!!

FUKIN SAD SHIT TO GO OUT LIKE THIS
..AND HER PARENTS DIDNT DO A FUKIN THING...THEY SAID THEY HARDLY SHED A TEAR..
.FUKIN LOCK THEM UP FOR ENTERITY!!!
HOPEFULLY SHES FINALLY AT PEACE AND HER PARENTS CANT HURT.HER ANYMORE..R.I.P. GURL.
.REST EASY...❤️🤘👍🏻🤘❤️

lrob

Only trust people who like big butts, they cannot
melted-sofa.jpeg
MINY6N465ZGCZLYWRCHJQDY7N4-2.jpg
Unfortunately there is not too much on the photos yet

From I was reading they found feces and foam inside of her stomach and foam in her nostril and mouth

methedup77

Well Known Member
Seems to me the parents were the sick ones if she was normal and then homeschooled. Anxiety. It’s always the parents diagnosing their children. Fucking nutjobs. And I know of one personally. Kid graduated from university in chemical engineering. Decided to take a yr off to relax. Still lives with parents no job and he’s almost 30🤣

Back