Another stabbing that leads to ppl getting killed in UK (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

mrln

silent ghost
I doubt they came here to actually work. Besides, I doubt they care to become that "woke"!
well... you make em work for their citizenship. this free ride bullshit needs to stop! you realize how big militaries would be? it even gives them a goal to do good in the military. prove loyalty to that country you entered into illegally,and after 6 yrs,you get your papers. provided of course they still need to take the citizenship exam. but not only you get your papers,you will be more of a productive member of society.
military will vet them out just the same. criminals will eventually wind up being thrown in levenworth or whatever military prison that country has.
because if you cant stop them,there needs to be another way to approach that. also would maybe make people think twice,if they dont want anything to do with the military.
just my 2 cents.

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
Cute young thing. my penis is sad.
1_Grace-KumarMAIN.jpg

Cerebral Haemorrhage

Was dead at birth ⚰
You cucks in England should really start keeping those knives from killing people..... ban them.... oh wait, they're already banned.... lol
Could say the same for America with guns.... legal, but they keep on being used for the wrong things....... But I will let that slide, they voted for Trump...... not the smartest ppl on earth

Back