Another stupid 15 year old "bullied to death" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Thats what we were told when i was at school.

Back then, bullying was getting stabbed or hit with a hatchet or hammer.
Exactly. I've known kids in grade school that have had guns pulled on them or that have had their heads put through car windows. None of them that I know of have topped themselves yet.

Yabaw

Banned
Exactly. I've known kids in grade school that have had guns pulled on them or that have had their heads put through car windows. None of them that I know of have topped themselves yet.
Name calling was always the pre-cursor to a fight.

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
I am tired of people blaming the Internet for these kids offing themselves when the real culprits are the assholes that frequent it, like the saying goes "Guns don't kill people people do".

Mieka

Rookie
Bad parenting in my book all around.

Agreed. I don't have children myself but something here points to growing up with no self respect.
I don't get it - in a way these kids are bullied justifiably, they did something that is inappropriate and while I don't like bullying, they don't seem to own up to what they have done. Also WHY DON'T THEY SWITCH OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET IT'S SO EASY :spartaaa:

When I was bullied at the age of 14 it was because my hair was pink and nothing else. Did I throw myself under a train or go cry on the internet? No.

I took up martial arts. :swag:

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
I am tired of people blaming the Internet for these kids offing themselves when the real culprits are the assholes that frequent it, like the saying goes "Guns don't kill people people do".

The internet is there. It is for many things. Teens should know better than to be flashing their bodies on webcam, knowing how people can be untrustworthy. Everyone frequents it, sure, even for nonsensical jargon to be displayed via a vast multitude of pages, but it's people's own fault for not taking necessary precautions for what could happen if they spread negative data around about themselves.

If you use these types of outlets for self attention, usually negative feedback comes back. Look at most celebrities, they hate when a camera or photographer comes up to them, or is sniping shots from a distances, it comes with the profession.

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
The internet is there. It is for many things. Teens should know better than to be flashing their bodies on webcam, knowing how people can be untrustworthy. Everyone frequents it, sure, even for nonsensical jargon to be displayed via a vast multitude of pages, but it's people's own fault for not taking necessary precautions for what could happen if they spread negative data around about themselves.

If you use these types of outlets for self attention, usually negative feedback comes back. Look at most celebrities, they hate when a camera or photographer comes up to them, or is sniping shots from a distances, it comes with the profession.
I agree with a lot of what you stated but you have to take into account the "Unaccountability" factor the net provides, people wouldn't behave the way they do on the net IRL, it's the anonymity of acting like a complete asshole knowing there is no come back over their actions and as such will hound and pester people and not give a fuck about the potential damage they are causing, most people are mentally strong enough to realise it's just words on a screen but some aren't.

D

drbill

Internet Warrior
it's her own fault. she had sex with 4 guys .she was a whore.:woo:

ZenZaku

This user was banned
"attempts to swallow a train" :rofl:

With these stories popping up all the time these days of girls having sex with someone and then being tormented relentlessly, how in the fuck are teen girls still having sex with other teens? Are they just that stupid or too caught up in the "it'll never happen to me" brigade. A close boyfriend who you don't think will screw you over like that (pun unintentionally intended) sure, I get that. But football players, high school football players. You seriously think they won't brag? Learn to be paranoid ffs.

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
:unreal: do any of these girls have parental advice or r they just stupid? she really dont know she was gonna be labeled a fuckin tramp bitch for fuckin 4 guys. incredible!

Back