Another stupid 15 year old "bullied to death" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mayhem

Rookie
Shouldn't we be linking this to depression medication? It's a well know fucking fact people under 25 don't do well with anti-depressants and the like. It seems they mention EVERYTIME, "They were on medication for being a sissy bitch"
That's so false that you could as well delete it.
I've been on medication since I was 6 years old, on antidepressants since I was 11, and trust me, without it I wouldn't be here, as many people I know. What happens with youngsters and medication? They drink alcohol, no matter how much you tell them not to, they do it anyways, and THAT'S what fries your brain, not the medication, the mix between alcohol and the antidepressants. Don't talk shit about what you don't now at all.
Also, this case is a mess, the girl was really troubled, that was quite obvious, and those assholes just made it worse. Sure, it's great to fuck girls, but then you have to humiliate them 'cause they're "sluts" really? That makes the hell of a lot of sense...

KingFate

Légion Blanche
That's so false that you could as well delete it.
I've been on medication since I was 6 years old, on antidepressants since I was 11, and trust me, without it I wouldn't be here, as many people I know. What happens with youngsters and medication? They drink alcohol, no matter how much you tell them not to, they do it anyways, and THAT'S what fries your brain, not the medication, the mix between alcohol and the antidepressants. Don't talk shit about what you don't now at all.
Also, this case is a mess, the girl was really troubled, that was quite obvious, and those assholes just made it worse. Sure, it's great to fuck girls, but then you have to humiliate them 'cause they're "sluts" really? That makes the hell of a lot of sense...

There is scientific evidence that antidepressants make people worse, so take your bitching elsewhere. I am talking about what I know.
http://www.fda.gov/drugs/drugsafety/informationbydrugclass/ucm096273

Domino69

In the Prep Room
I hate to say it, but I agree with both sides of the coin here. She WAS a troubled young girl, being in foster care can obviously be a real bitch, most of these kids are just there so the lazy assholes can get a paycheque, and they know it. So, no one cares about me = promiscuity.

Now, all that being said, she was also a teenager. This is a physiological 'condition'. Your body/brain is NOT working in the same way it will in either childhood or in your adult years. This is something a LOT of people overlook. Puberty is, in some regards, a 'temporary mental illness'.

But, agreed, she needed someone there to point out the (now) obvious to all of US, it WILL pass, this is NOT a reason to kill yourself, etc. But, she didn't. This is the result. And, it's sad.

mayhem

Rookie
There is scientific evidence that antidepressants make people worse, so take your bitching elsewhere. I am talking about what I know.
http://www.fda.gov/drugs/drugsafety/informationbydrugclass/ucm096273
Well, that applies to painkillers, antibiotics, and pretty much any other drug, yet they keep prescribing them, and that has to do with the fact that they do work most times, the human body is really really complex, you can't expect that anybody reacts the same to an unique stimuli because every body has different basal conditions. So I still think that what you say is bullshit, she needed antidepressants, she just didn't get the right ones

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
As long as we're bumping an old thread:

Okay...screwing around with four guys is stupid. But guys: here's my question. When this sort of thing happens, why is it the GIRL who gets tormented? Why aren't the guys ever called names for being willing to cover their wangs in another guy's cum? Why is it the GIRL who always gets the backlash? And did any of them, who found it just peachy to hump her like a donkey in front of the camera, bother to stick up for her? and what about the person who filmed all of this without her knowledge or consent? A LOT of people were totally in the wrong here; but it was SHE who was dealt the punishment. Does this seem fair to all of you? Mind you: I think suicide was taking the pussy way out; but at the same time, I would have been PISSED if I were her. They ALL should have faced the social firing squad but she was tried, condemned and hung alone. That's not right either, guys.

Back