Antiques Roadshow - OS Bongo mag edition... (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
yes this is FAKE - when the guy turn over the page left hand he is wearing a RING- the real guy is clearly NOT wearing ring = and the color of hands are different,
Also ARoadshow was a BBC programme so they would never ever have something like this

yes a real show but this is fake
Theres ALWAYS that one knob head

Hardly triggered by a sperging mr obvious
@HG please mark this persons card in your special brown crayon.
lol asking a mod to mark me for absolutely no reason.. you sad eejit. you started being a twat by saying Theres ALWAYS that one knob head - and i simply replied, just telling a truth, then you said Because you're a fucking clueless spastic. Fuck off.... so really its YOU that giving it all mouth not me - you are on Ignore.
You are wrong - this clip is legit...
LOL NO it is not - i know his for a FACT

Dolly

Uppity cunt
lol asking a mod to mark me for absolutely no reason.. you sad eejit. you started being a twat by saying Theres ALWAYS that one knob head - and i simply replied, just telling a truth, then you said Because you're a fucking clueless spastic. Fuck off.... so really its YOU that giving it all mouth not me - you are on Ignore.

LOL NO it is not - i know his for a FACT
Lol self own there.

Im not on ignore either, the ignore button is still on glitter mode.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Fake or not....blah blah blah

I am envisioning them calling this uppity old man over to do the appraisal because he is the resident titty mag expert

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
My grandparents watch this stuff all the time, my dad takes the piss, just sent him this clip, let the fun begin.

Back